celts-wiz 1-22-2011

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: celts-wiz 1-22-2011

Ray on fire in the 1st qtr.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

yep celts are breaking thru the rookie wall!  there is nothing the wiz can do to slow down the celts. as anyone noticed how many 2 pointers ray is taking this year? going to hoop, pump faking and midrangers... he is far better than reggie miller... reggie was one dimensional!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

I say play the starters as minimal as possible, let them get rest, unless they really got to come in

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: celts-wiz 1-22-2011:
    [QUOTE]I say play the starters as minimal as possible, let them get rest, unless they really got to come in
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

The bench lost the lead. Nate didn't do a good job running the team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: celts-wiz 1-22-2011 : The bench lost the lead. Nate didn't do a good job running the team.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, I am not suprised, we need West back soon. Nate is better suited as a shooting guard.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

After seeing that 2-handed dunk from KG, I am now convinced that he's healthy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

70 up!

We seem to have a game... as the C's are playing down to their opponents.

Haven't we seen this before?

Pud

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Horrible, Celtics are trying hard to lose this game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

maN did i speak too early or what.. celts really need shaq for some easy baskets down low. jum shots can go iceeeee collllllllllllllldddddddd!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

I love Paul but I hate the fadeaway at the end of the game.  Hate it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

wow.. this is just one of those games... we lost our intensity, refs have screwedddd us big time! no need to worry, is what it is!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]I love Paul but I hate the fadeaway at the end of the game.  Hate it.
    Posted by Icon11[/QUOTE]

Can't win 'em all.

I hated that John Wall 3-point bank shot even more.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]wow.. this is just one of those games... we lost our intensity, refs have screwedddd us big time! no need to worry, is what it is!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

The Celtics are tired. They scored 35 points in the 1st qtr. but only managed to score 48 points the rest of the way.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: celts-wiz 1-22-2011 : Can't win 'em all. I hated that John Wall 3-point bank shot even more.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

No it wasn't Pierce's fault obviously.  At least he has the sack to take those shots.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: celts-wiz 1-22-2011 : No it wasn't Pierce's fault obviously.  At least he has the sack to take those shots.
    Posted by Icon11[/QUOTE]

I was surprised that Doc didn't call a timeout during that last possession. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Micksoxx. Show Micksoxx's posts

They can stick the back-to-back night excuse up their $#@ on this one.  That was pathetic and unacceptbale garbage. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

man they couldn't buy a shot. i love the no call foul on paul and the 2 shooting fouls they gave the wizards tonight when no shot was involved. other then that the celtics couldn't throw it into the ocean tonight. that's what lost us the game.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

They totally went away from driving to the basket or posting up.  KG needs to get his a s s down on the block when baskets aren't falling for the team.  SHAQ or no SHAQ this was a game the Celtics should have ran away and hid!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: celts-wiz 1-22-2011 : No it wasn't Pierce's fault obviously.  At least he has the sack to take those shots.
    Posted by Icon11[/QUOTE]

Pierce had plenty of sack. Wall too. 

All that razzle dazzle, hip hoppin', show offin' in the first quarter..... turns to sh*t by crunch time.

The game should have been over by the half. .. but the  lowly Wiz persisted and outplayed the C's in the 2nd half.

Its all about desire.

Pud

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Micksoxx. Show Micksoxx's posts

Back to the garbage last possesion track record. Some day we will advance the ball within 20 feet on a last possession shiot, some day.  Disgusting.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Since PP Iso didnt work the first time why would they go back to it for the last shot... he was in foul trouble all night and couldnt get into a rhythm... ball should have been in Rays hands... that 2nd half really sucked.. (27 points) But we should have known we'd lose all we had to do was look at THE INDICATOR 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Looked like the fourth 1/4 of game 7 finals all over again. Jump shots, jump shots, jump shots. GEEZ! The Wiz couldn't do anything with KG in the paint tonight, yet they didn't go to it once in the fourth. You're not going to get calls when you aren't attacking the rim. Hate it when they get locked in to playing like that. Horrible shot choice by Paul for the last shot. So..... Cleveland, Washington, Toronto, Detroit. I leave any other team out that we should have wiped our behind with, an didn't? These type of losses really burns me up.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Micksoxx. Show Micksoxx's posts

83 points and a loss to the Wizards?  If I was Doc I would walk into the lockerroom and flip over their #&%@^ food spread and tell them to eat it off the floor. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]Since PP Iso didnt work the first time why would they go back to it for the last shot... he was in foul trouble all night and couldnt get into a rhythm... ball should have been in Rays hands... that 2nd half really sucked.. (27 points) But we should have known we'd lose all we had to do was look at THE INDICATOR 
    Posted by KGLove[/QUOTE]

That's true Ray only scored 16 points on 6-15 FGs. The indicator was right again.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: celts-wiz 1-22-2011 : Pierce had plenty of sack. Wall too.  All that razzle dazzle, hip hoppin', show offin' in the first quarter..... turns to sh*t by crunch time. The game should have been over by the half. .. but the  lowly Wiz persisted and outplayed the C's in the 2nd half. Its all about desire. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

Last 3 losses.... Rondo outplayed by Rose, Brooks, and Wall....... the Wiz have young front court players the Cs could only dream about having.....   player of the game where Tommy and Mike are broadcasting is not even a Celtic......  that is a problem...... the bigger problem is that Rondo continues to pound the ball into the floor navigating and attempting to orchestrate assists proving over and over again if it is up to him to score - he is not up to the challenge.....  I almost c rapped myself when in the pregame Mike was talking to Doc and when discussing Wall they said Wall reminds them of Rondo - someone who can't finish or shoot?  I think not..... When Rondo was Wall's age he was still in college... when Rondo was a rookie he basically could not get on the floor.....  they mentioned that Rondo said to Wall cuz they are KY alum that Rondo said to Wall you have a chance to be something special... I can only assume that he meant you are already better than me but I happen to play with 4 hall of famers as opposed to a bunch of young guys and a bad coach.....  um Rajon, give him your starting 4 and the Cs are basically unbeatable but keep telling him that he has a chance to be something special when he is already better than you........ way to go Rajon - keep offering advice and being outplayed......what a joke.

It is so good having a passs first point guard as opposed to one that can actually participate in the offense........  83 points tonight.......  keep going RR... you are the best or at least one of the top 15 who happens to play with 4 hall of famers and cannot really even participate in the offense and who is completely unguarded and c oming in his own pants when he makes a jumper........  way to go #9......

Sections
Shortcuts