CELTS-WIZARDS ANOTHER DISMAL STRUGGLE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TPETTEWAY1. Show TPETTEWAY1's posts

CELTS-WIZARDS ANOTHER DISMAL STRUGGLE

We are a bad team, it would be nice to score 100 points but i dont see it happening. Even the wiz wont let us beat them 3 in a row. Look for Mcgee and Wall to go off.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: CELTS-WIZARDS ANOTHER DISMAL STRUGGLE

In Response to CELTS-WIZARDS ANOTHER DISMAL STRUGGLE:
    [QUOTE]We are a bad team, it would be nice to score 100 points but i dont see it happening. Even the wiz wont let us beat them 3 in a row. Look for Mcgee and Wall to go off.
    Posted by TPETTEWAY1[/QUOTE]

Hmmmmm. Predictions Predictions.  Thats why I don't make them.  Most of the time they make us look foolish.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

LOL. Good win. Ray and Rondo missing and Wiz playing better ( just beat OKC)........our guys stepped up. I'm proud of pierce and especially KG.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

In Response to Re: CELTS-WIZARDS ANOTHER DISMAL STRUGGLE:
    [QUOTE]LOL. Good win. Ray and Rondo missing and Wiz playing better ( just beat OKC)........our guys stepped up. I'm proud of pierce and especially KG.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

Im with you on this....ive been critical of both KG and PP but Pierce finally looked good and even though KG is not what he used to be  he always gives a good effort...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

More Wizards!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from docomospur. Show docomospur's posts

Ha, if only we played the Wizards every week.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

The jury is still out. I still say tank it because they arent going to win it all. Dont delay the inevitable.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: CELTS-WIZARDS ANOTHER DISMAL STRUGGLE:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: CELTS-WIZARDS ANOTHER DISMAL STRUGGLE : Im with you on this....ive been critical of both KG and PP but Pierce finally looked good and even though KG is not what he used to be  he always gives a good effort...
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]

It was good to see the Celtics win another game, but I am still not very confident until they can win some games against better teams and maybe finally win games against the elite teams.  I still don't see the Celtics turning their season around.   I wouldn't be surprised if we don't make the playoffs.