Center we drafted last year?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Center we drafted last year?

Where is he and how is he doing?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re: Center we drafted last year?

He's in Barca drinking Rioja, or in Porto Alegre drinking caipirinha, o the Celtics dime.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

found this blurb from some blogsite:

And, Vitor wasn't the only promising center that the Celtics could have had on the roster this season. They own the rights to Colton Iverson, a player they paid the Pacers for his rights in the second round of the draft. Iverson showed some great promise in the summer league. He was a bit raw, but he averaged 5 points and 5.4 rebounds in the Orlando Summer League and proved to be a defensive presence in the paint.

He then signed a 2 year contract with Besiktas in Turkey and averaged 6.5 points, 4.8 rebounds, and 0.3 blocks in 16 minutes per game. Most importantly, he gained some valuable experience while remaining on the Celtics radar. Here are a few quotes about Iverson and his potential.
    Strengths: Great rebounder
    - Can score in the paint
    - Decent lateral movement
    - Strong
    - Hard worker
    - Good basketball IQ
    - Decent passer

"I think the most important part about Colton is he's a fierce competitor. He hates losing, and he loves to compete. I think he's a no-brainer who will find a way to way to be productive for an NBA team."

"He'll have every opportunity to stick on an NBA roster because he'll be able to defend and rebound at that level. There's no doubt in my mind he's an NBA player," said Colorado State associate head coach Leonard Perry, who worked with the Indiana Pacers for five years.

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2014/04/a-few-random-thoughts-on-vitor-and.html

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

In response to kdp59's comment:
    [QUOTE]

found this blurb from some blogsite:

Thanks

And, Vitor wasn't the only promising center that the Celtics could have had on the roster this season. They own the rights to Colton Iverson, a player they paid the Pacers for his rights in the second round of the draft. Iverson showed some great promise in the summer league. He was a bit raw, but he averaged 5 points and 5.4 rebounds in the Orlando Summer League and proved to be a defensive presence in the paint.

He then signed a 2 year contract with Besiktas in Turkey and averaged 6.5 points, 4.8 rebounds, and 0.3 blocks in 16 minutes per game. Most importantly, he gained some valuable experience while remaining on the Celtics radar. Here are a few quotes about Iverson and his potential.
    Strengths: Great rebounder
    - Can score in the paint
    - Decent lateral movement
    - Strong
    - Hard worker
    - Good basketball IQ
    - Decent passer

"I think the most important part about Colton is he's a fierce competitor. He hates losing, and he loves to compete. I think he's a no-brainer who will find a way to way to be productive for an NBA team."

"He'll have every opportunity to stick on an NBA roster because he'll be able to defend and rebound at that level. There's no doubt in my mind he's an NBA player," said Colorado State associate head coach Leonard Perry, who worked with the Indiana Pacers for five years.

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2014/04/a-few-random-thoughts-on-vitor-and.html" rel="nofollow">http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2014/04/a-few-random-thoughts-on-vitor-and.html

[/QUOTE]