Challenge to all the Fiercest ID's

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Challenge to all the Fiercest ID's

Since we all know he has numerous Fierce ID's as well as probably more I want to include them in it all.  That way no one gets "flushed" out.

Since we have that one bet on KG and PP  lets add another one.

You said flat out that the Spurs would win the title.  I said the Heat were favorites and would probably win.  Lets include that in the bet.  If the Heat win  your gone for the time frame, if the Spurs win I am gone for the time frame.  If neither win, we forget it.

Now we can do both bets for 1 full year or we can shorten it until say January of 2014.  I am saying this for you benefit becauseI am afraid you would have a nervous breakdown if you were required to leave for a year.  Either time frame is good with me. You name it.

So lets put our money where our mouths are.  You got the cojones? Money Mouth

We got a deal?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Challenge to all the Fiercest ID's

I guess that means you got no cojones doesn't it.  I said who I think will win it and you said who you want.  I am ready to back mine up.  How about you?   We can make both for two years if you want.

Again-  do you honor your bets and  pay up when you lose?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

LMAO@ fierce BACKING DOWN AGAIN!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

I don't like the Heat, that's why I'm going with the Spurs. But I know the Heat have a bigger chance of winning the championship because Game 7 will be in Miami.

How about this, I'm 100% sure that Pierce will not return next season. Let's just make the bet 2 years instead of just 1 year. 

If KG and Pierce are not with the Celtics next season, you leave this board for 2 years. 

Deal?

Let me throw some of that same hogwash on you.

I like KG and PP thats why I am saying they come back.  I know the bigger chance is they will leave.  

Wow I like this,  I get to add to my statement to help cover my A$$ 

Again do you honor your bets- yes or no

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

You shouldnt bet fierce anyway...he has reputation of being a welcher... so only you have downside here

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

LMAO

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I added an extra year on our current bet and you're going to respond with that picture?

Just say if you don't want to make it 2 years.

I'm man enough to decline a Spurs vs. Heat bet.

But will you accept or decline extending our bet to 2 years?

fierce trying every trick in the book to spin the bet and wiggle out... Poor lil kid has no tea bag

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I added an extra year on our current bet and you're going to respond with that picture?

I will accept the 2 years if you accept the Heat and Spurs.  Are you man enough?  Kind of like betting and if you lose your going to jail,  isn't it?  Me,  I would just play more golf.

Step up to the plate big boy.  

Still waiting on your answer-  DO YOU HONOR YOU BETS AND PAY OFF?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Did you feel like the picture had something to do with you?

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I will accept the 2 years if you accept the Heat and Spurs.  Are you man enough?  Kind of like betting and if you lose your going to jail,  isn't it?  Me,  I would just play more golf.

Step up to the plate big boy.  

Still waiting on your answer-  DO YOU HONOR YOU BETS AND PAY OFF?

Yes, I honor my bets.

Since you refuse to extend the deal to 2 years, guess I'll have to settle for not having you here for 1 year.

I hope you honor the bets you make because you were the one who challenged me to a bet.

If you honor your bets why did you come back early.  What there a clause in the bet that allowed you to return early?  I guess I missed it.

Not sure if I should make a bet with you under those type circumstances.

I am challenging you again with this thread.  Got cojones?

Let me see how many people think you honor your bets before we add more to them.  Maybe some of the posters will help me decide by letting us know whether you honor them or not.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

If you honor your bets why did you come back early.  What there a clause in the bet that allowed you to return early?  I guess I missed it.

Turns out that FUNGUS came back early (and stayed) for the good of the board. Only FUNGUS could advise BDC on salary cap issues.... his explanation at the time.

The "flushing out" rouse was simply a smoke screen to get his foot back in the door after two weeks alone... and he stayed.

Pud

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Answer the question, did you honor your bet with Jamez?  plain and simple question.  If you honored you bet I have no problem betting you for however long.  If you didn't honor your bet with Jamez, then I  have to ask myself a question,  "what do I have to gain if Fierce doesn't honor his bets".

Again- did you honor your bet with Jamez?

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

Turns out that FUNGUS came back early (and stayed) for the good of the board. Only FUNGUS could advise BDC on salary cap issues.... his explanation at the time.

The "flushing out" rouse was simply a smoke screen to get his foot back in the door after two weeks alone... and he stayed.

Pud

Come on, pud, just look at what OneOnOne is doing. He challenged me to a bet 2 days ago and now he's going to use my bet against Jamez to get out of the deal he made 2 days ago.

I know you don't like me. But for once be neutral. I never offered him a bet, it was he who challenged me to a bet. I just accepted.

and I challenged you again on the Heat and the Spurs.   You said the Spurs would win.  I say the Heat win.  You also flooded this board with basically a team can't win a title if they don't get 40 rebounds a game. I said they could.  Now I am laying it out for you.

Again- did you honor your bet with Jamez?

Sections
Shortcuts