Challenge to all the Fiercest ID's

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Challenge to all the Fiercest ID's

fierce the welcher trying so hard to spin everything.... being a liar and phony is catching up to you

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

fierce the welcher trying so hard to spin everything.... being a liar and phony is catching up to you

I just want to know if its safe to bet with him.  Whats to gain if someone doesn't honor their bets.  I asked a plain and simple question,  Fierce,  did you honor your bet with Jamez?  If you honored your bet I have no problem betting with you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Answer the question- did you honor your bet with Jamez?

Come on, Karl, I know you don't like me. But we all know I never challenged him to a bet. It was he who challenged me to a bet and I just accepted.

Now he's going to make my bet with Jamez as an excuse to get out of the bet he made 2 days ago?

Seriously!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

I just want to know if its safe to bet with him.  Whats to gain if someone doesn't honor their bets.  I asked a plain and simple question,  Fierce,  did you honor your bet with Jamez?  If you honored your bet I have no problem betting with you.

If you really want to look stupid in front of everybody then be my guest.

You're going to use my bet with Jamez as an excuse to get out of the bet you made 2 days ago?

A lot of people witnessed the challenge you issued 2 days ago. That's why I made that OneOnOne thread. Just in case something like this happens. By like this I mean you backing out of the deal.

Ugh!

Answer the question everyone wants to see your answer to.  Did you honor your bet with Jamez?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Answer the question everyone wants to see your answer to.  Did you honor your bet with Jamez?

Is this similar to that excuse of yours that if there was money involved you would have put your money on the Knicks and not the Celtics?

You predicted the Celts would beat the Knicks in 7 games. After you got it wrong, you ended up saying you were just being a Celtic fan. Then darryl had to tell you to just man up and admit that you were wrong about your prediction.

So if you want to keep asking me that question then be my guest.

I will not let you off the hook.

You challenged me to a bet 2 days ago. I just accepted. Now you want to back out.

Coward!

I guess by not answering the question we all know the answer.  I would like to bet with you but you don't honor bets.  Tell me you honored you bet with Jamez and our bet if good.

No bet on the Spurs and the Heat?   Someones cooking some fried "CHICKEN"

That bet is only good if you honored your previous bet as well.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

fierce, get used to it...everyone knows your a liar and fake.. you have no honor because you spin and make up lies to suit your needs..

you have been EXPOSED!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I guess by not answering the question we all know the answer.  I would like to bet with you but you don't honor bets.  Tell me you honored you bet with Jamez and our bet if good.

Like I said, 2 days ago you challenged me to a bet. I just accepted. Now you're going to make excuses just so you can back out of the deal?

I hope you're ready to leave this board for 1 year when Pierce and KG don't return to the Celts next season.

what if someone "flushes" me out?   Does that free me?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Like I said, 2 days ago you challenged me to a bet. I just accepted. Now you're going to make excuses just so you can back out of the deal?

I hope you're ready to leave this board for 1 year when Pierce and KG don't return to the Celts next season.

And what if someone flushes FUNGUS out again?

Does that free FUNGUS?

Pud

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

Does that free FUNGUS?

Pud

Name calling?

Hey FUNGUS... you are talking to "overlooked trailer trash", your words describing me, not mine.

Do you really want  trailer trash to come to your rescue and be a witness?

Are you that desperate?

Did you honor your bet with Jamez?

Simple question. Simple answer... unless you are a member of the FUNGUS family.

Pud

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The collapse of the Celtics era has also led to this BB dropping in quality and relevance the last month or so.  To fight about leaving the BB when there are so few posters with any relevant posts is insuring this board will become a wasteland in the next few months.  It already stinks, you guys leave it will that much worse.  Stop fighting and keep posting or you will all be leaving this bb due to lack of interest.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

The collapse of the Celtics era has also led to this BB dropping in quality and relevance the last month or so.  To fight about leaving the BB when there are so few posters with any relevant posts is insuring this board will become a wasteland in the next few months.  It already stinks, you guys leave it will that much worse.  Stop fighting and keep posting or you will all be leaving this bb due to lack of interest.

+1

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

this has to be the biggest waste of thread I have ever seen

what did it accomplish?

no bet.......no admission from Fierce on whatever the Jamez thing is......back and forth namecalling and word games...

How about this? ...come up with a whole different bet...... set the parameters...and agree on bet,terms, etc.

After this post...no bringing up any past postings/old bets or backing out of bets .....SO ....what is your NEW BET?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

what did it accomplish?

no bet.......no admission from Fierce on whatever the Jamez thing is......back and forth namecalling and word games...

How about this? ...come up with a whole different bet...... set the parameters...and agree on bet,terms, etc.

After this post...no bringing up any past postings/old bets or backing out of bets .....SO ....what is your NEW BET?

No way to enforce the terms of the bet. 

Based on past dealings, FUNGUS will simply ignore the bet if he loses.

That's it in a nutshell.

Pud

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

I'll flush you out!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Does that free FUNGUS?

Pud

Name calling?

Hey FUNGUS... you are talking to "overlooked trailer trash", your words describing me, not mine.

Do you really want  trailer trash to come to your rescue and be a witness?

Are you that desperate?

Did you honor your bet with Jamez?

Simple question. Simple answer... unless you are a member of the FUNGUS family.

Pud

Fungus34 doesn't have the cajones to admit that he broke his bet with Jaimez!  That would be proof that he's a liar and a welch and used against him by everyone.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

what did it accomplish?

both are afraid to bet because neither responded to my above response...