2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Challenge to all the Fiercest ID's

In response to Iceman4's comment:

In response to Iceman4's comment:

this has to be the biggest waste of thread I have ever seen

what did it accomplish?

no bet.......no admission from Fierce on whatever the Jamez thing is......back and forth namecalling and word games...

How about this? ...come up with a whole different bet...... set the parameters...and agree on bet,terms, etc.

After this post...no bringing up any past postings/old bets or backing out of bets .....SO ....what is your NEW BET?

both are afraid to bet because neither responded to my above response...

I will only bet with people that honor their bets.  I gave him the option to admit he welched on the other bet with Jamez and I would continue our bet.  I am willing to give him a mulligan if he will just admit to what everyone already knows.  Otherwise why bet with someone that will not honor the bet?  I know it was my mistake.  I had forgotten that his other bet was not honored.   

I don't want to do it but if I continue to see these same cut and pastes he is posting, I will have to look up the ones that have him agreeing to a bet,  losing and coming back.  I don't want to do it but he is giving me little alternative with his barrage of postings.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

wow fierce finally got humiliated enough to make the bet...  thing is he'll lie his way out or reneg if he loses..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from darkman20. Show darkman20's posts

Man, I hope the Heat win it all.  OneonOne>Fierce34. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

In response to Karllost's comment:

fierce the welcher trying so hard to spin everything.... being a liar and phony is catching up to you

I just want to know if its safe to bet with him.  Whats to gain if someone doesn't honor their bets.  I asked a plain and simple question,  Fierce,  did you honor your bet with Jamez?  If you honored your bet I have no problem betting with you.

If you really want to look stupid in front of everybody then be my guest.

You're going to use my bet with Jamez as an excuse to get out of the bet you made 2 days ago?

A lot of people witnessed the challenge you issued 2 days ago. That's why I made that OneOnOne thread. Just in case something like this happens. By like this I mean you backing out of the deal.

Ugh!

The WHOLE board witnessed you bet with Jamez.  Again,  did you honor your bet with Jamez?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

I will only bet with people that honor their bets.  I gave him the option to admit he welched on the other bet with Jamez and I would continue our bet.  I am willing to give him a mulligan if he will just admit to what everyone already knows.  Otherwise why bet with someone that will not honor the bet?  I know it was my mistake.  I had forgotten that his other bet was not honored.   

I don't want to do it but if I continue to see these same cut and pastes he is posting, I will have to look up the ones that have him agreeing to a bet,  losing and coming back.  I don't want to do it but he is giving me little alternative with his barrage of postings.

You're such a fraud!

You challenged me to a bet, I accepted. 

And you're going to use "I had forgotten that his other bet was not honored" as an excuse to get of our bet?

You're a total piece crap! 

A total piece of crap?  I might be on the crap list here,  but you my friend are at the top of that list.   Do you bet with people who don't pay off?   Go to Vegas and try that.  You are garbage.

Che nicknamed you well. Fungus 34

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Making this post to make sure thread stays  near top of the list..lol

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

Making this post to make sure thread stays  near top of the list..lol

well i had thread after thread started on me,  called me names,  etc.  What goes around comes around.  He didn't thnk I could find his bet with Jamez.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

A  south view of FUNGUS34 facing north.

Wanna bet?

Pud

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

LOL@fierce melting down trying to save an ounce of dignity and respect which, unfortunately, he never had to save in the first place..

I guarantee you either live alone or with someone that has no alternative but to be in your presence.....

How do you even stand being around  yourself?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

fierce just get lost... youre obssessed with this forum and being the center of attention, even if it means making a fool of yourself over  n over n over...

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Screwball

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

A  south view of FUNGUS34 facing north.

Wanna bet?

Pud

It only needs the uni-brow Fungus has...

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts