CHAMPIONSHIPS ARE WON IN NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Re: CHAMPIONSHIPS ARE WON IN NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER

In response to 34wheelchair's comment:

NOT SO INTELLIGENT CELTICS FANS WOULD WANT YOU TO BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!

BLESSINGS TO PRE-CHRISTMAS WON/LOSS RECORDS!!!!!!!

Jazz 117

(12-10, 4-9 away)

Lakers 110

(9-12, 7-6 home)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

fter a bizarre final sequence that consisted of the Lakers not fouling when they should have, the Lakers lost another embarrassing game to the Jazz, 117-110.

Straight from Laker Nation..sound familiar...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Oh, so early season losses, like to ..........Detroit, don't really mean much in the long run?

Oh, I get it now!!!!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DarkFenX89. Show DarkFenX89's posts

Lakers currently not in the playoff picture.

Lakers are closer to being the bottom dwellers of their division than being the top.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

NOT SO INTELLIGENT CELTICS FANS WOULD WANT YOU TO BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!

BLESSINGS TO PRE-CHRISTMAS WON/LOSS RECORDS!!!!!!!

That is why I'm not worried about the Celtics being only a couple games above 500 at this point. Our defense is showing signs of life and our offense has improved significantly. but people around here sometimes act as if we are the Lakers. I mean come on guys no reason to panic. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Actually wheelchair, 

the Laker trolls are the ones who kept bringing up meaningless games in November and December. The "punched in the grill" stuff was and has been heavily promoted by your trollish friends. Probably you under other screen names.

You're absolutely right that these early season games are not 100 percent accurate, last fall we looked bad and we ended up in the Eastern Conference finals. Oh, and Miami is going to the conference finals and probably the NBA finals - though Dwayne Wade's health will be a major issue. So there goes your chilldish attempt to stereotype Celtics fans.

That said your team matches up horribly with OKC and I don't see how you are getting around them, in December or in May. 

You probably don't want to type in all caps, most folks who do are losers desperate for attention.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Actually wheelchair, 

the Laker trolls are the ones who kept bringing up meaningless games in November and December. The "punched in the grill" stuff was and has been heavily promoted by your trollish friends. Probably you under other screen names.

You're absolutely right that these early season games are not 100 percent accurate, last fall we looked bad and we ended up in the Eastern Conference finals. Oh, and Miami is going to the conference finals and probably the NBA finals - though Dwayne Wade's health will be a major issue. So there goes your chilldish attempt to stereotype Celtics fans.

That said your team matches up horribly with OKC and I don't see how you are getting around them, in December or in May. 

You probably don't want to type in all caps, most folks who do are losers desperate for attention.

34 Wheelchair seems to have replaced Bloggity to your point about the trolls.  I think it is one person which raises even more serious questions about this poster and his sanity.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Yes but according to you crippledink the Lakers were already the champions in October. Who are you fooling?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to concord27's comment:

34 Wheelchair seems to have replaced Bloggity to your point about the trolls.  I think it is one person which raises even more serious questions about this poster and his sanity.

When he wants to be a jerk, he's GK. If he wants to be irritating, he's Bloopy. But when he gets frustrated because the Lakers are so crappy, he reverts to that wheelchair stuff that he used to do back in 2009.

I think wheelchair is Tommy, not Bloopy.  I think he uses the "Blessings" thing to try to make us think he is GK........it's his MO.  But the writing is the same, and I won't respond to him or Tommy.  I will, however, do what my father used to call "talk around them."

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

http://www.foxsportswest.com/12/09/12/Lakers-regressing-under-DAntoni/landing_lakers.html?blockID=833195&feedID=3709

The truth hurts

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

In response to concord27's comment:

When he wants to be a jerk, he's GK. If he wants to be irritating, he's Bloopy. But when he gets frustrated because the Lakers are so crappy, he reverts to that wheelchair stuff that he used to do back in 2009.

I think wheelchair is Tommy, not Bloopy.  I think he uses the "Blessings" thing to try to make us think he is GK........it's his MO.  But the writing is the same, and I won't respond to him or Tommy.  I will, however, do what my father used to call "talk around them."

I think it is all one guy.  The other trolls got tired of it or banned.  Tommy, Bloopy and Wheelchair all have the same mean spirited quality,  they are very similar.  He is certifiable.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

More religious stuff, huh?

Your Catholic church must be so proud of you.

WOULD YOU SAY THAT GOD IS RELIGIOUS?????????

ROFLMAOAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is your new business idea working out! I must say, you chose a field you know very well!

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:

More religious stuff, huh?

Your Catholic church must be so proud of you.

WOULD YOU SAY THAT GOD IS RELIGIOUS?????????

ROFLMAOAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is your new business idea working out! I must say, you chose a field you know very well!

I'VE NEVER HEARD ABOUT YOUR NEW "BUSINESS".

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

IT WILL BE HARD GIVING UP FOOD STAMPS, BUT YOU WILL BE FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what you said about Kobe!!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts