1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Changes to forums and comments

Hang in there, Fury!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:

lakerstroll needs to read the entire thread to discover on his own who indeed throws the first punch....I'm tired of his useless complaining about me, when much of it is unwarranted.  I retaliate, yes....I instigate - no way!!

A Buffer by any other name is still the Buffer.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

In response to Lakerstroll's comment:

In response to Changes to forums and comments:

dottie, this board is not as robust or user friendly as the previous set up. yeah, we shall see what changes are yet to be implemented, but let's not any of us kid ourselves regarding what we've seen thus far.

concord, these trolls will go nowhere as long as bdc decision makers refuse to moderate neither them nor longtime prolific, multi-identity posters such as hedley and fierce, who cannot / will not cease baiting and provoking them.
    Bailey, you got it right. Fierce and Hedley/Russ are the provocateurs, but you mustn't leave out Duke as far as being inciteful, he calls you pal and friend as you rotorooters your rear end.
    I don't mind civil discussion but when it turns bitter towards the Lakers because of their successes in the last 3 decades that now put them on the threshold of being number one in titles, and the namecalling and derisiveness starts, then I and other trolls have to speak up. It is incredible how childish fierce, hedley/russ and duke can be.

Thank you. I gave up trying to be civil with these 3 stooges. Duke thinks his backhanded comments are polite when in fact he is just as arrogant and disingenuous as the others, if not worse.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Celtic fans talking to Celtic fans would be fun. 

Laker fans invading the space of Celtic fans, you're ignorant if you don't think that will not end up in a feud.

The trolls feel they are part of this BB. They are here to disrupt, annoy, and aggressively badger a Celtic BB. It is because they have not been kicked off sooner and have assumed so many identities they now feel entitled to be here.  One other fact is clear it appears it may be one pathetic person,  taking on several names and literally attempting to inhibit and ruin the experience of Celtic fans discussing their favorite home team. This troll has run amuck and needs to be run off this board.  Let him find a Laker board.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

The problem with the trolls is they are very insecure. They want to go to a forum for Celtic fans and be treated like kings. Seriously, if us Celtic fans would go to Laker forums and tell the Laker fans there that the Celtics are the best franchise in NBA history, would the Laker fans not react violently?

Here's what GK said:

"Since it's a Celtics board I would have to bite my tongue in a lot of occasions and I don't think I am ready for that yet."

If you're a Celtic fan you belong here. But if you're not a Celtic fan you're obviously in the wrong forum. It's that simple.

What the trolls want is the Celtic fans acknowledge that the Lakers are the best. Why else would they be here?

It's like asking a Democrat to vote for a Republican and a Republican is being asked to vote for a Democrat. Not going to happen!

What the trolls want is to get a rise out of naive fans like you. They make outrageous claims or embellished statements to sadly push the buttons of gullible fans like yourself...then sit back and enjoy your chain of responses and accusations towards them.

Its their entertainment and you are merely a performer for them. When you grow up and acquire some wisdom, youll figure this out for yourself.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Look, Karl, no more 34wheelchair because like always, he will explode and get nasty if you will not say good things about the Lakers. The result is he gets banned for the nth time.

Still more to go.  The cowards are out today.  Not posting until they get the 8 seed.

My, how expectations have dropped in LA!

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Celtic fans talking to Celtic fans would be fun. 

Laker fans invading the space of Celtic fans, you're ignorant if you don't think that will not end up in a feud.

Amen, brother

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

The problem with the trolls is they are very insecure. They want to go to a forum for Celtic fans and be treated like kings. Seriously, if us Celtic fans would go to Laker forums and tell the Laker fans there that the Celtics are the best franchise in NBA history, would the Laker fans not react violently?

Here's what GK said:

"Since it's a Celtics board I would have to bite my tongue in a lot of occasions and I don't think I am ready for that yet."

If you're a Celtic fan you belong here. But if you're not a Celtic fan you're obviously in the wrong forum. It's that simple.

What the trolls want is the Celtic fans acknowledge that the Lakers are the best. Why else would they be here?

It's like asking a Democrat to vote for a Republican and a Republican is being asked to vote for a Democrat. Not going to happen!

What the trolls want is to get a rise out of naive fans like you. They make outrageous claims or embellished statements to sadly push the buttons of gullible fans like yourself...then sit back and enjoy your chain of responses and accusations towards them.

Its their entertainment and you are merely a performer for them. When you grow up and acquire some wisdom, youll figure this out for yourself.

Pretty much.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to FlobusMcNugget's comment:

In response to Karllost's comment:

Here's what GK said:

Pretty much.

Agreed

25. This post has been removed.