1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Changes to forums and comments

You are entirely welcome!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Again, no problem............hope you enjoyed getting the last word - about 20 posts ago.  Your continual posting, though, looks like you haven't.  I'm sorry about that.  I let you have the last word, and you're still upset.  Poor baby!  You should just let bygones be bygones now.  You had the last word, I suggest you appreciate it!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Thank you - and you're welcome for me allowing you the last word

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to 34wheelchair's comment:
    [QUOTE]

DOTTIE,

I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT WANT TO KNOW WHAT DFURY13 IS SAYING ABOUT YOU ON HIS HATE-FILLED FACEBOOK FORUM.

Well I decided Dottie needed to be called out for not doing her job at Boston.com and I got temporarily banned. So glad I started this. Bloggetty Suck Shit and yes I can swear here so Muck you Bloggetty and your aZZ can't come here because I can ban you if you get out of line, Anyways Laker goofs run a muck there because shewon't do her job and kick them out so here is where we are. I'm thankful for those who have come and I'm hoping more folks will come around and join. I hate to sound so low brow with the language, but this is what it has come to.

https://www.facebook.com/BostonCelticsfansvBDC

[/QUOTE]

A stalker on TWO forums, how proud your Mom must be!!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

You, too.  And I really hope this is the year the other one falls for you!!

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Wheelchair34/Tommy is definitely obsessed with DFury and his Facebook page.  He brings it up in every post............that's why he's Tommy!

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

:)

Sections
Shortcuts