1. You have chosen to ignore posts from elvis-surfs. Show elvis-surfs's posts

Re: Changes to forums and comments

since you arent going to fix jack, why dont you get rid of this pathetic thread?????

kooks

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from elvis-surfs. Show elvis-surfs's posts

since you arent going to fix jack, why dont you get rid of this pathetic thread?????

seriously, what is the point of keeping this thread at #1?...does it make you folks feel important?...

kooks

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from elvis-surfs. Show elvis-surfs's posts

In response to elvis-surfs's comment:
    [QUOTE]

seriously, what is the point of keeping this thread at #1?...does it make you folks feel important?...

kooks

[/QUOTE]

there you go...i try to edit the post and i now have two posts...wow...make it three

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Will we ever get a ignore button?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

BDC,

The Laker trolls now infest the BB with more threads and responses than Celtics fans. It is a Celtics BB and you have allowed two to three immature pranksters to control the BB with their non-stop posts and nonsense.  What is the point of your fielding these complaints if you are not going to ban these idiots.  Check out the BB and see what we are all talking about. It is a Celtics BB.  Act and ban these jerks.

The format is what most of us have been upset about, but you now have allowed the trolls to ruin the bb on a substantative level.

Thanks for the complete lack of help.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrycole. Show jerrycole's posts

Could we at least get an explanation of BDC's policy regarding trolls?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

This forum will rapidly lose participants without the ignore button.  Please do something about it.  I will move away from this forum soon without some ability to manage what I see.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to prakash's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This forum will rapidly lose participants without the ignore button.  Please do something about it.  I will move away from this forum soon without some ability to manage what I see.

[/QUOTE]

You are a good poster.  Hope you reconsider!

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Can we get rid of this thread OR get the ignore button?  I think it is obvious who the #1 troll is on this site.  He WAS Bynumizahero, since banned.  Now he is back.  He is an insincere stalker.  Please ban him!!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

blogedy boo is a troll

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The lack of any response tells us all we need to know about BDC.  I think Dottie is a troll.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to concord27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The lack of any response tells us all we need to know about BDC.  I think Dottie is a troll.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, we have all been very patient.  There are only two left...........NONE if they would give us the ignore feature they promised!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

NONE if they would give us the ignore feature they promised!

cut the hooey, capt smokescreen. the next post you ignore will be the first post you ignore.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to BaileyPowe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

NONE if they would give us the ignore feature they promised!

cut the hooey, capt smokescreen. the next post you ignore will be the first post you ignore.

[/QUOTE]

Then YOU, sir, have not been paying attention!!!

I have not responded to Booopy in overf a week, and I got Tommy to go crawling back for his 17th new username.

I'm sticking with the Celtics and basketballl, you going to harass me for that now, too??

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

I think bloggety just lost grasp of the english language....it as it bloggety talks about celtics fans showing class...LOL...

BOLOGGETY what do you do boy??....YOU SHOW THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF DISRESPECT..by appearing on a boston foreum..because of free speach...while if we appeard on laker foreums youd cry like a baby...

stop this madness.....troll