1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: Changes to forums and comments

"What constitutes a "supposed" troll?"

Fans of other teams like yourself who are here to disrupt the conversation - that's the most common troll in a sports forum. You're one of the biggest we have. I assume you have run multiple identities. 

"Dottie is a wonderful moderator.  I cannot understand the hatefulness that is spewed by some of you Celtics fans.  Show some class."

I'm sure you love Dottie because very little, if any, aggressive moderating is done which suits you just fine. 

If I was the moderator you'd have to find something else to do with your free time. Go for a walk, read a book to a kid, who knows. Anything but what you do here.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Fans of other teams like yourself who are here to disrupt the conversation - that's the most common troll in a sports forum. You're one of the biggest we have. I assume you have run multiple identities. 

"Dottie is a wonderful moderator.  I cannot understand the hatefulness that is spewed by some of you Celtics fans.  Show some class."

I'm sure you love Dottie because very little, if any, aggressive moderating is done which suits you just fine. 

If I was the moderator you'd have to find something else to do with your free time. Go for a walk, read a book to a kid, who knows. Anything but what you do here.

[/QUOTE]

Guess what my friend, you are no a moderator, and I am always kind and respectful to everyone that I converse with.

Have a very blessed day!

1-love

[/QUOTE]

HOOKED ON PHONICS!!!!!!!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Guess what my friend, you are no a moderator, and I am always kind and respectful to everyone that I converse with.

Have a very blessed day!

1-love

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Mistype my friend. Thanks for pointing that out for me.

Have a very blessed afternoon!

[/QUOTE]

Oh, okay.....gee....my saying 22 instead of 23 was a mistype, too.  The numbers are right next to each other, and any reasonable person could see this!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Have a very blessed day!

1-love

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh, okay.....gee....my saying 22 instead of 23 was a mistype, too.  The numbers are right next to each other, and any reasonable person could see this!!

[/QUOTE]

I would believe you, except for the fact that you already admitted to not knowing her true age. Hope all is well!

[/QUOTE]

That would be the reporter who didn't know her age, I merely posted the link.  Had to believe it at the time, it was the only source available.  And, again, 22 or 23 doesn't really matter....except, apparently, to you!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Have a very blessed day!

1-love

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I would believe you, except for the fact that you already admitted to not knowing her true age. Hope all is well!

[/QUOTE]

That would be the reporter who didn't know her age, I merely posted the link.  Had to believe it at the time, it was the only source available.  And, again, 22 or 23 doesn't really matter....except, apparently, to you!

[/QUOTE]

Every year of LIFE should matter to everyone. Please just admit that you posted more bad information. We all know that this is not your first time to ever make such a bone headed mistake. You should probably not respond to me either before concord gives you another lecture and chides your behind.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Have a blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

I posted the only information that was available at the time.  It tured out to be off by one year, as I have already stated about 16 times.   No one is making a big deal out of this except you................

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

blogetty take a p###,

does this foreum have rules about spelling??..NOPE look at you with your "Have a blessed day statements" not a sentence and are you saying you have the right to place your sentences while i dont?...

wow...YOUR A TROLL.!!!!!!!

TROLL

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

blog take a p###,

how are you entertaining?.....you may think your funny...

but the rest of the world thinks your a troll...

not think...BUT KNOWS YOUR A TROLL

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to DFURY13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No your not entertaining. You have never had an intellectual conversation with anyone here ever. You bait and now you've got your Eddie Haskell on tricking Dottie into thinking your Mr. Goodie two shoes. You talk about our dented grill when we lose and you insult our team. We don't care about your second rate team. We start those threads to get even. If you weren't here there would be no Laker talk. Get lost phony!

[/QUOTE]

Careful, Fury - if you are not careful, he will become your puppet, like he has mine.  Hanging on your every post, correcting your grammar.........some find it creepy, but I am honored to have my own personal puppet!!

Watch him respond now - here boy, here boy!!

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.