Char Ford - Olynyk ROY Candidate

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Re: Char Ford - Olynyk ROY Candidate

I think one of the guards will win. Burke & MCW both will be playing heavy, heavy minutes. I think everyone will forget about McClemore in Sacremento. I also like McCollum. I think he and Lillard will make a good backcourt.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

I think KO will be in the running for ROY, and wouldn't be surprised if he wins it.  How many of those 6 would you trade him for right now?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

That's what we've been reduced to?...Hoping KO will be rookie of the year?

This is what happens when it's summer and the team will stink no matter what they do...

It's beautiful out there folks...time to get some outside time for a few days and leave the keyboards...next we'll see a dfiscussion board full of inane proposed trades...

"I think a trade for LeBron James for Avery Bradley would be wicked cool...ya think they'll go for it?????!!!!!!"

"I can't imagine why we can't bring get CP3 for Pressy...Pressy is all world right now (everyone who knows basketball KNOWS this), and the Clips need to dump salary so they can sign Carmelo next season....Doc will do us a solid for letting him go, won't he??!!!!!"

"Jeff Green is the greatest tweener forward in the history of the game.....why can't we trade R9R for another tweener forward who can back him up?!...we don't want to strain his heart too much...."

May the good lord save us from the long, long offseason for a soon to be last or second last team.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to nyjetssuc's comment:

This is what happens when it's summer and the team will stink no matter what they do...

It's beautiful out there folks...time to get some outside time for a few days and leave the keyboards...next we'll see a dfiscussion board full of inane proposed trades...

"I think a trade for LeBron James for Avery Bradley would be wicked cool...ya think they'll go for it?????!!!!!!"

"I can't imagine why we can't bring get CP3 for Pressy...Pressy is all world right now (everyone who knows basketball KNOWS this), and the Clips need to dump salary so they can sign Carmelo next season....Doc will do us a solid for letting him go, won't he??!!!!!"

"Jeff Green is the greatest tweener forward in the history of the game.....why can't we trade R9R for another tweener forward who can back him up?!...we don't want to strain his heart too much...."

May the good lord save us from the long, long offseason for a soon to be last or second last team.

At least you're right about one thing. Jets do suc.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:

In response to nyjetssuc's comment:
    [QUOTE]

At least you're right about one thing. Jets do suc.

[/QUOTE]

That they do....but don't tell Jets fans that, let them continue thinking Sanchez will turn it around and that rex is a good coach...

Well...I'm outta here...too much sun to catch...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

I  just dont  think  KO   will get enough minutes to win  ROY. (some rooks will be playing 30-35 mpg) I see ko playing closer to 20-25 mpg , maybe even less if we are trying to showcase hump/bbass. But I do think he will have one of the better PER'S out of this rookie class.

I think people just have to put things in persepective. Look at sully's rookie campaign, by many accounts he had a great rookie year , but only avgd 6/6. But had a respectable 13.52 PER.  To win rookie of the year you are gonna need to score at least 14-16 ppg. And even the best scorers in the league would have trouble putting up double figures with less than 20mpg.

I can see Ko avg like 8ppg 4rpg. while playin 18-25 mpg.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

It's a fact that Oly has Rookie of the Year potential.

Oly could be what Paul Pierce was to the Celtics back in 1998.

HERE HE GOES AGAIN!!!!!

laughing out loud

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

KO looked like a great find by Ainge, he needs 24 months to season and learn the ropes, BUT  it is evident early in the history of players that they have something special or that they will just be good players.  KO has something special that you just cannot put your finger on, with the right coach and experience he should be special.  He will dominate with all around play and at the end of the year, you will be suprised at his stats and at the intanigables.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

KOs minutes will likely be based upon how he plays. We do have a bit of a log jam at PF and Im hoping coach doesnt try developing KO into a center.

So many new faces, new coach & new system... it should be a mess early on but who knows. Will be interesting to see, in the beginning anyway

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Hump and Fav will play the 5 I would guess. Oly and Sully the 4. Jeff and Wallace the 3. AB and Lee at the 2. Rondo and Press the 1. Bass gets minutes early if Sully isn't ready and Brooks gets minutes when Rondo is not ready if Lee or Bradley play back up 1 (or start and Press is back up 1).  This team should lose a lot of close games based on lack of experience and go to offense but should develop nicely over time.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

3 guard rotation with ab and lee both playing some point.  Pressey will get limited minutes at best.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from newbill. Show newbill's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

http://www.celticsblog.com/2013/8/15/4623710/kelly-olynyk-a-candidate-for-nba-rookie-of-the-year

ESPN's Chad Ford ranks Kelly Olynyk as having the 6th best chance at winning rookie of the year.  Ahead of him are Victor OladipoTrey BurkeBen McLemoreCody Zeller and C.J. McCollum (top pick Anthony Bennett noticeably absent).

Don't you think he should play at least 1 game first?

18. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts