Charles Barkley - predictions coming true!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticFan2005. Show celticFan2005's posts

Charles Barkley - predictions coming true!

ATL - ORL - He predicted ATL winning
    DAL - POR - He predicted DAL winning
    LAL - NOL - He predicted LAL winning
    MEM - SA - He predicts MEM - and it should happen tonight
    MIA - PHI - He predicted MIA winning

MIA - BOS - He has picked BOS winning in 6 or 7 games.  Kenny seems to like Miami.  Finally, Chuck is thinking from his head!

Let's go Celts, my prediction - Celts win 4-2

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

Re: Charles Barkley - predictions coming true!

Barkley also said the Grizz would close out the Spurs in Game 5, and we all saw how that turned out. I will not waste anymore time pointing out all of the times Barkley has been dead wrong. Anyone that believes a Sir Charles prediction is a complete idiot. I cannot believe that I wasted the time to point this out.  LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

In Response to Charles Barkley - predictions coming true!:
    [QUOTE]ATL - ORL - He predicted ATL winning DAL - POR - He predicted DAL winning LAL - NOL - He predicted LAL winning MEM - SA - He predicts MEM - and it should happen tonight MIA - PHI - He predicted MIA winning MIA - BOS - He has picked BOS winning in 6 or 7 games.  Kenny seems to like Miami.  Finally, Chuck is thinking from his head! Let's go Celts, my prediction - Celts win 4-2
    Posted by celticFan2005[/QUOTE]

Also in Bos/NY series --- He predicted Bos. And Boston won.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]ATL - ORL - He predicted ATL winning DAL - POR - He predicted DAL winning LAL - NOL - He predicted LAL winning MEM - SA - He predicts MEM - and it should happen tonight MIA - PHI - He predicted MIA winning MIA - BOS - He has picked BOS winning in 6 or 7 games.  Kenny seems to like Miami.  Finally, Chuck is thinking from his head! Let's go Celts, my prediction - Celts win 4-2

I find it shocking, shocking that Celtics fans would pick Boston over Miami!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

Hey barkley is not a phsiquic he has to be wrong sometime soon. LOL.

How the hell do you spell phsicic im too lazy to goggle it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Kenny always picks teams over Boston....he's from New York.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

"chuck is thinking from his head"...completely unlike his usual thinking from his *ss.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

You may like Barkley's pick, but he is the proverbial blind squirrel finding the occasional acorn.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In Response to Re: Charles Barkley - predictions coming true!:
    [QUOTE]Barkley also said the Grizz would close out the Spurs in Game 5, and we all saw how that turned out. I will not waste anymore time pointing out all of the times Barkley has been dead wrong. Anyone that believes a Sir Charles prediction is a complete idiot. I cannot believe that I wasted the time to point this out.  LOL
    Posted by Tayshawn[/QUOTE]

That's true. He said the Lakers would come out of the west and we both know they can't beat the Thunder. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Normally Barkely makes as much sense as Rico!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Smith picked the Celtics last year and Barkley was against the Celtics in every series.  I wish he would start picking against the Celtics.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrrapin. Show terrrapin's posts

He also said there would be a game Saturday night .....either Dallas/Portland or ATL/Orlando game 7's.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

In Response to Re: Charles Barkley - predictions coming true!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Charles Barkley - predictions coming true! : That's true. He said the Lakers would come out of the west and we both know they can't beat the Thunder. 
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

What??!!  The Lakers were 2-1 against the Thunder this year.  Your comment is as dumb as someone saying the Celtics can't beat the Heat because they lost the LAST game.  You smacktalk is CHEAP and WEAK.

Sections
Shortcuts