Charlie Villanueva Went Bonkers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Charlie Villanueva Went Bonkers

At the Palace in Detroit, Ryan Hollins (Cavs) and Charlie Villanueva (Pistons) were involved in a somewhat lenthy situation that was very very kookie. You have to catch it on some type of TV replay or read about.  It will be interesting in the aftermath to see how the NBA will adjudicate this one.
         Sorry, for the lengthy and accurate description of what happened, look for this thread in the Music forum where I accidently posted it.  Maybe I'm going bonkers.
        Followup NOTE: Kirk6 gave the accurate description 4 more posts below.   

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Re: Charlie Villanueva Went Bonkers

In Response to Charlie Villanueva Went Bonkers:
         At the Palace in Detroit, Ryan Hollins and Charlie Villanueva were involved in a somewhat lenthy situation that was very very kookie. You have to catch it on some type of TV replay or read about.  It will be interesting in the aftermath to see how the NBA will adjudicate this one.      Sorry, for the lengthy accurate description of what happened, look for this thread in the Music forum where I accidently posted it.  Maybe I'm going bonkers.   
    Posted by cavaliersfan

Lengthy accurate description? Funny man you!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

LOL...

Yeah, I just saw that on ESPN...then it dawned on me...they're out of playoff contention anyway.

I highly doubt he would pull that stunt early in the season. I guess that was his way to go out with a BANG.

*shrugs*

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Thanks for the description guys no one has any idea what you are talking about.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

In Response to Re: Charlie Villanueva Went Bonkers:
    Charlie Villanueva had to be restrained by police Monday night after being ejected during a 110-101 loss to Cleveland. Charlie Villanueva and Ryan Hollins become locked up with each other on the court with 5:47 left in the game. Each raked the other across the face with his hand before the two were separated. A few moments later, after both were ejected, Villanueva tried to get at Hollins but was wrestled toward the tunnel by Pistons guard Rodney Stuckey and head of security Jerry Hendon. As he made his way down the tunnel, Villanueva gestured toward Hollins as if challenging him to meet him in the locker room area. According to reports by witnesses, Villanueva later raced out of the Pistons locker room and ran toward the Cavaliers locker room. At one point, he yelled, “I'm going to kill that dude.” Police eventually restrained Villanueva in a loading dock area between the locker rooms and led Villanueva back to the Pistons locker room.
    Posted by Kirk6

Kirk6, you're allright.  Thanks for lending me a hand. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Now that is an accurate description (I suppose) and not that lenghty either.....

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

"Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when the come for you..."
    Posted by Kirk6

Very good Kirk.  I hope the people over in the Music forum, where I accidently started the thread, don't think I'm some type of rowdy low life. LOL!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Charlie V is really a bad boy.  He tweeted once during half time and called it "gangsta".  Ryan Hollins is probably the only other guy in the league who bench presses less than Charlie V so he got a little rough with him.  Yawn.

But the after-action attempted locker room action is a little bit clinical I'd say. 

Even before this episode, Charlie V was the worst 35 million bucks in big man dollars spent since the C's dished out big for Blounty.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Cancer to his team is right. Garnett hit it right on the head. Imagine the stuff we don't hear about him. He seems like a jerk.
    Posted by freedomofspeech13

I was thinking the same thing.  Cancer to his team AND OUR LEAGUE.  A whiner too...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dino1980. Show dino1980's posts

Wasn't good old Charlie V talking about taking KG down in a fight?   Did he mean cat-fight because he had a good eye rake going on there?  I haven't seen that move since I saw 2 girls fight in highschool....maybe you'll see it in the WWE.  This article on the incident is pretty funny.

http://www.detnews.com/article/20110412/SPORTS0102/104120336/1127/sports0102/Charlie-Villanueva-loses-his-cool-in-Pistons-loss

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dino1980. Show dino1980's posts

“KG talks a lot of crap. He's probably never been in a fight. I would love to get in a ring with him, I will expose him.” - Charlie Villanueva

http://www.mlive.com/pistons/index.ssf/2010/11/pistons_charlie_villanueva_cal.html

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Oh that is priceless!  Yup, very high school girly!  The photograph is PRICELESS too!!  Here's the VIDEO, by the way!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOOe9cLl5BM

Notice how the other guy's just laughing at him!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

nice.  charlie v is built strong like a stick of butter.  like he's going to fight someone.  it looked like at first he was cupping a free feely on hollins.

if the dude EVER showed up with a visible bicep or tricep to training camp the team conditioning coach would probably faint away.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoneyShooter. Show MoneyShooter's posts

Damn, what's up with these guys named "Charlie" snapping nowadays? Well we know which one isn't "winning"!! He must need a shot of tiger's blood.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Damn, what's up with these guys named " Charlie " snapping nowadays? Well we know which one isn't " winning "!! He must need a shot of tiger's blood.
    Posted by MoneyShooter

LOL!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Green-Islander. Show Green-Islander's posts

duh! winning!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Charlie Villanueva has said publicly, in so many words, that he regrets his actions in Mon. nights' game and that he knows "he shouldn't have let his emotions get the better of him".  I know he has had his problems with KG in the past, but maybe there is hope for Villanueva.  Through counseling and anger management look how much progress Ron Artest has made.  I know through my own 59 years on earth I've had to learn how to deal with my own personal challenges and I am still learning.  What Villanueva did during the game was funny.  For myself, I am just trying to put what he did in perspective.  

Sections
Shortcuts