cHeat going down again about to be 8-7

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

cHeat going down again about to be 8-7

I wonder if Foxsports.com is starting to feel like they should be prosecuted for and some judge should find them legally stupid. This heat v 3peat nonsense.

Hate to break it the rest of the world, but The Celtics and Magic are clearly better than Miami and I don't care if it's Pat Riley, Pat Boone, Pat Mcgroin, the Pat McGee Band or Patsy Cline coaching this team. They have no size up front and they have two guys who are not hungry enough nor old enough to realize the significance of changing there game to help the team win and how short an NBA career is.

Eric Dampier is not the solution especially if you lose Haslim for the year. There's a reason nobody picked this dude up. You have a selfish oversized infant who has been pandered to for his whole career and a finess PF who put up numbers north of the border, but how good was his team?

To boot they are the team every team hates. What these three idiots did with this decision garbage and dancing on stage like they won something and all the gushing from ESPN, didn't leave a good taste in anyones mouth. Good players individually no doubt. Definately not a team, at least one anyone should actually be affraid off.

Super team HA!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: cHeat going down again about to be 8-7

Watched some of the Magic Heat game... Fans booed Lebron everytime he touched the ball. he looked shaken up to me.. I think its all getting to him.

Wade doesnt look his usual star self anymore either. At 8-7, the pressure is building... With all the hype they made of themselves, the Little 3 have a monkey on theirs backs now the size of king kong.  

Of the 3, the only one I like is Wade cause he is so talented. Unfortunately he fell for the hype himself to a certain extent and I think he regrets it now.

At least hes got a ring and led his team to a championship. The Lebron brand is melting away...maybe he'll only make $15 m marketing his garbage... Dont I wish I had his troubles..

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Didn't Stan Vangundy predict that the Heat would go 72 and 10? It's still possible for Stan's prediction to come true if the Heat finish the rest of the season going 64 and 3. I wonder what Stan would have to say about that?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TOMAA99999. Show TOMAA99999's posts

It was nice to see MeBron being booed everytime he touched the ball tonight in Orlando.  It was even nicer to see them lose.  Howard, JJ Redick and Nelson had a field day.  The Celtics main competition in the East is Orlando.  The Heat if they keep playing bad will be an easy out in the playoffs.  There is still a lot of season left but the early reviews of the Heat doesn't look very good.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In Response to Re: cHeat going down again about to be 8-7:
    It was nice to see MeBron being booed everytime he touched the ball tonight in Orlando.   
    Posted by TOMAA99999

tonight was a picnic compared to when he will do the homecoming to CLE thing.  wonder if they will pipe in the cheers to cover up the boos just like when comrade obbummer "threw" the 1st pitch out at whatever baseball game he did.  all star game?  all i remember was the curious ruckus going on in the background.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

Wow, booed everytime he touches the ball, I am starting to feel bad for Lebron...NOT!!!!  lol.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MuellerTime19. Show MuellerTime19's posts

I love in Miami and I am absolutely loving it. You guys should see the local news try and be positive about this situation. They are pathetic. This city has fans that are clueless. I have been for 5 years and they are the most ill informed fan base ever. 

I am a bartender and meet a bunch of players. Not the FAMOUS ones, but Uggla, James Jones, and a few others. I have served them drinks and had sports small talk with all of them. They ALL agree with me. It's hilarious.

The one guy I like the best is actually a Heat Bench coach for years. Keith Askins. He is a GREAT guy. Talks BBall with the average fan for hours. Great stuff. He def told me the same issues everyone talks about. Center, Point Guard, Playing with chemistry, etc. ........

The only team down here that has a fan base that knows the game are the Dolphins Fans......period.

Happy Thanksgiving!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

It will be interesting to see how they do the rest of the season.  Although, I don't think getting booed won't help them to win.  Getting booed definitely seems to be effecting their performance. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

In Response to cHeat going down again about to be 8-7:
    but The Celtics and Magic are clearly better than Miami and I don't care if it's Pat Riley, Pat Boone, Pat Mcgroin, the Pat McGee Band or Patsy Cline coaching this team.
    P

Having Patsy Cline coaching the team would be some kind of trick.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

In Response to Re: cHeat going down again about to be 8-7:
    In Response to cHeat going down again about to be 8-7 : Having Patsy Cline coaching the team would be some kind of trick.
    Posted by victorlee1234

yeah a dead country singer can't help them either.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I remember askins...didn't he play with and then after keith lee at memphis?

Sections
Shortcuts