Chemistry

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

Chemistry

Beautiful.We can see a bunch od happy players.Appears the have accepted Brad Stevens kind of basketball.The chemistry is improving from game to game.Even Mashoon,who did not have a chance,yet, cheering for his teamates..Go Celtics.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re: Chemistry

Agree, they are fun

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Suddenly the chemistry seems good because of Sully and Oly and Bradley and Bass?

Oly is the only new face among the 4 mentioned, why wasnt this chemistry there last season?

Heres the main reason why... the Celtics are minus an alienating coach named Doc and minus a prima dona PG named Rondo...  what can be more obvious

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Looks like I'm off your ignore list, huh?

[/QUOTE]

My guess is that Karl sneaks a peek from time to time because he needs a good laugh or two.

Don't we all!

Pud

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

My guess is that Karl sneaks a peek from time to time because he needs a good laugh or two.

Don't we all!

Pud

[/QUOTE]

Not really pud.. I dont need to literally put him on ignore to ignore him...

Its quite telling though how my ignore was a thorn in his side, as he brought it up from months ago the first time I sort of acknowledgeded one of his posts.. 

For me, the board has been much more pleasurable to read and interact with the past few months.... Now that he knows I read one of his posts, I imagine he'll go right into his baiting mode looking for reactions and attention.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Its quite telling though how my ignore was a thorn in his side, as he brought it up from months ago the first time I sort of acknowledgeded one of his posts.. 

For me, the board has been much more pleasurable to read and interact with the past few months.... Now that he knows I read one of his posts, I imagine he'll go right into his baiting mode looking for reactions and attention.

[/QUOTE]

And from that fungal frenzy, you'll derive the good laugh or two.

A butthurt'n Fungus w/25,000+ posts can't handle being slighted in any way.... by anybody... at any time.

Pud

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And from that fungal frenzy, you'll derive the good laugh or two.

A butthurt'n Fungus w/25,000+ posts can't handle being slighted in any way.... by anybody... at any time.

Pud

[/QUOTE]

pud, you got me laughing cause i know your posts are getting under his skin..wonder how long til he responds or will this toddler reverse psychology trap post keep him away?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Don't we all!

Pud

[/QUOTE]
    I'm right with ya Karl. Exercising discipline and control is real power. Its hillarious to see others beg for some sort of attention by attacking others. Ignoring those types is the most painful response for them. Its liberating to know you are the one who is really in control. 

As for this team and its growing potential successes and positive chemistry, Ive been enjoying this season very much. No Rondo, no Doc, no limits!!! Our future is bright. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Don't we all!

Pud

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    I'm right with ya Karl. Exercising discipline and control is real power. Its hillarious to see others beg for some sort of attention by attacking others. Ignoring those types is the most painful response for them. Its liberating to know you are the one who is really in control. 

As for this team and its growing potential successes and positive chemistry, Ive been enjoying this season very much. No Rondo, no Doc, no limits!!! Our future is bright. 

[/QUOTE]

well said Rally, watching hungry players give their all is as satisfying as ignoring fungus, especially when hes dying for my attention..

ps/ i thought my simple child reverse psychology would lure him out, even though I let him know I was setting the trap...cant help itself

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:

BTW...put me in the hating Doc and Rondo camp.....and it AIN'T Camp Runamuck...

It wouldn't be the same without ya MEEEEEEELLLLLLL!!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

that's some camp y'all got there. who's bunkin' with puddin?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to BaileyPowe's comment:

that's some camp y'all got there. who's bunkin' with puddin?

OHHHH, OK BP. We'll let you in too. You wanna be an honorary HAYTAH!!! now? All you have to do is ask............Well?

Sections
Shortcuts