Chemistry

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Chemistry

From the outside looking in, I really think Sully has been the key to strong team chemistry this year. He and Jeff get along so well (as you can see in the post game interviews). 

At the same time, I think Avery, Brandon and Favarani of all people are the ones leading by example.

I can't wait for Rondo to get back. If I were Ainge, I hold back on any big trades. This team has too good of a chemistry right now. If anything, I think Humphries, Wallace, Brooks and Crawford are the ones who could be traded without much of a hit to the team chemistry.

I just really think Sullinger and Stevens are the best things that could have happened to this team. I don't trade Jared for anyone.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Re: Chemistry

What makes you think Rondo will improve chemistry?  We have good chemistry right now without Rondo.  When he comes back, he will change the nature of ball movement and distribution that has been working so well, and would be more likely to hurt chemistry IMO.  

Crawford has proven himself to be a leader and key contributor in this team right now.  Crawford also gives us insurance that we can trade Rondo for another quality piece (big man) in the rebuild effort and not be exposed at PG.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

What makes you think Rondo will improve chemistry?  We have good chemistry right now without Rondo.  When he comes back, he will change the nature of ball movement and distribution that has been working so well, and would be more likely to hurt chemistry IMO.  

Crawford has proven himself to be a leader and key contributor in this team right now.  Crawford also gives us insurance that we can trade Rondo for another quality piece (big man) in the rebuild effort and not be exposed at PG.

+1

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Its been said that Rondo has been a big part of this team already.

Rondo is by far the best player on the team, the only player with a ring, and the one with the best playoff performance.

He is a leader. If you can't remember why, read this:

http://www.sbnation.com/2013/4/26/4268756/rajon-rondo-boston-celtics-nba-playoffs-2013

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

Rondo is by far the best player on the team, the only player with a ring, and the one with the best playoff performance.

http://www.sbnation.com/2013/4/26/4268756/rajon-rondo-boston-celtics-nba-playoffs-2013

exactly...why can't people understand this? just look at him on the bench...brad stevens loves the guy...can't people see? do people hate rondo that much it makes them blind?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1888287-rajon-rondo-on-brad-stevens-who-doesnt-want-to-play-for-a-coach-like-that

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

But your post is about CHEMISTRY.  My reply was the potential impact of Rondo return on team CHEMISTRY. 

We have discussed Rondo's strenghts and weaknesses adnauseum.  

Try to stay on topic on your own post.  and the phrase: "it has been said", has no credibility.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

From the outside looking in, I really think Sully has been the key to strong team chemistry this year. He and Jeff get along so well (as you can see in the post game interviews). 

At the same time, I think Avery, Brandon and Favarani of all people are the ones leading by example.

I can't wait for Rondo to get back. If I were Ainge, I hold back on any big trades. This team has too good of a chemistry right now. If anything, I think Humphries, Wallace, Brooks and Crawford are the ones who could be traded without much of a hit to the team chemistry.

I just really think Sullinger and Stevens are the best things that could have happened to this team. I don't trade Jared for anyone.

You lost all credibility when you said "I don't trade Jared for anyone"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

I think our little R9R Rondo Lover might trade Sully for Asik, Aldridge or Parsons, the other NBA players he drools about online 24x7.  Not sure what he would do if we traded Rondo for Asik.  Probably check himself in at McLean Hospital, where he belongs anyway.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

I am amused at all these concerns about Rondo destroying the Celts chemistry.  The Celts are young and are playing freely.  The young guys are no  longer being asked to play unnatural game compensating for the declining abilities of super stars.  Add a fresh Rondo to the mix and it can be a lot of fun.  Yes, he will need a little bit of time to shake off the rust.  But I am looking forward to Rondo joining this group.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to prakash's comment:

I am amused at all these concerns about Rondo destroying the Celts chemistry.  The Celts are young and are playing freely.  The young guys are no  longer being asked to play unnatural game compensating for the declining abilities of super stars.  Add a fresh Rondo to the mix and it can be a lot of fun.  Yes, he will need a little bit of time to shake off the rust.  But I am looking forward to Rondo joining this group.

i feel the same way...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Sections
Shortcuts