CHICAGO-PACERS SERIES THREAD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

CHICAGO-PACERS SERIES THREAD

cant believe what i'm watching. any doubts y bayless picked pierce over rose? same with the idiot saying griffin is better than pp. ultimately, u cant put rooks over a pp or a guy like rose whose having a breakout year with ZERO playoff successs. this is big boy time. pp has proven to be among the best ever at the big boy table with the big money on the line. that buys you some stature!

think bulls will LOSE! at least this game...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: CHICAGO-PACERS GAME THREAD

Indiana has been leading for the entire game today.  I suppose it is possible that they win today.  Unless the Bulls can somehow start turning this game around, they will lose. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

imagine if they somehow win the series? they have more winner experience on their team than bulls. granger is a legit rose-type stud! they are playing great defense as well. perhaps we will see posey at some point. boy that would guarantee the celts a trip to the finals!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

this shows you how misleading the regular season is...the bulls dominated every1 and are stuggling against the pacers game 1...playoffs is another beast

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Ibecause n Response to Re: CHICAGO-PACERS GAME THREAD:
    Said it before, Dfury has said it before and one or two others. I don't believe in Carlos Boozer as a real winner. Enough said. BTW why would the NBA allow Violet Palmers crew to officiate a playoff game.
    Posted by freedomofspeech13

because she is the proud owner of a vag! another barrier broken.. competence, merit... that's priority #4! gender and biology trumps all! just ask our pres....

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

i love the way pacers are playing...bulls make a run cut the lead....pacers punch right back with a run of their own...great game played by pacers

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Pacers are a nice young team. Tyler staying in school 4 years is showing in the playoffs he is very poised.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

its over that three sealed it

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Rose gets far too many calls in the paint. He's a great player, but everytime he steps into the paint a foul is called - ridiculous. If anyone else got that many calls they'd be the unanimous MVP too.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

rose gets WAY TO many calls ...its so bad the calls he gets!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I still can not belive Rose never got really pasted in the paint. Only way you stop that is one hard foul after the other.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"imagine if they somehow win the series?"

The Bulls will win the series as they won today. Not sure why you are so down on them, they are a formidable team. But then again you have also been assuring us that Shaq will be back and healthy and rarin' to go on numerous occasions.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from donquique. Show donquique's posts

The bulls scare me more than the lakers. they are hungry and they almost won two years ago against boston. They are a really good team and will be a handful.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tonyxx. Show tonyxx's posts

In Response to Re: CHICAGO-PACERS GAME THREAD:
    In Response to Re: CHICAGO-PACERS GAME THREAD : The Bulls are better than the Lakers, and now that Kobe has made the refs made, he may not get as many calls.
    Posted by Kirk6

LOL  anything else!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I am not surprised that Chicaco won this game, but they definitely didn't dominate this game.  They were losing almost the entire game until late in the
    4th quarter.   It will be very interesting to watch the rest of this series. 

Sections
Shortcuts