Chill Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Chill Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you actually think we were going to win every game from here on out?  Crap happens.  Yea there was some bad calls but don't we get them every game?  Time to start a new streak.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

Re: Chill Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yep, i agree. can't jsut blame the refs every time. yeah the refs were shitty but the celtics shot 30% or something in the 4th.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

Totally agree.  It isn't a big deal at all.  Nice streak by the Celtics and they lost on the road to a good team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

True but to be honoust it would defo be nice if we would have won by 30 points, just for confidence and stats coming playoff time :D

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

No worries.  Remember, still a long way to go in the 82 game preseason.  4th quarter offensive breakdown was atypical of this season.  JO rusty, that's all.  We're not trading him.  Shaq fouling out early didn't help.  Losing a game once in awhile keeps everybody hungry and more focused on what's needed to improve.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

So far the Celtics have only lost 1 game in the month of December. Still on pace to win 60 games.

Last year the Celtics beat the Magic on Christmas day. We all know what happened after that. If the Celtics end up wining 60 games this season and end up the #1 seed in the east then it's all good.

Hopefully Orlando and Miami will end up 2nd or 3rd so that they will face each other in the east semis.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

No pulling any rabbits out of our hats for this game.
    Look at these key stats

Rebounds  39 to 45

Transition pts  16 to 20

3 pt pct 23.5% to 37.9%

Looking at these stats, who needs to look at the score to see who won.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

In Response to Chill Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    Did you actually think we were going to win every game from here on out?  Crap happens.  Yea there was some bad calls but don't we get them every game?  Time to start a new streak.
    Posted by OneOnOne

Exactly. 

It's funny, but before I logged on to the forum, I knew what the posts were going to be like after the lost today, and it's the same goofy posts that always springs up after a Celtics loss, like: "Trade this guy and that guy."  "Get rid of Doc."  "Celtics to old."   "What's wrong with the Celts."  "It's the end of the big3 era, trade them before it's to late."  "Get rid of everyone, start over."   - ROFL - ridiculous...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Reffs controlled the tempo in the second half.  Like they were calling two different games.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bilalkazmi. Show bilalkazmi's posts

In Response to Chill Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    Posted by OneOnOne

The loss wasn't the aarming part.  The alarming part is the fact that we are extremely thin on the PG spot.  If Rondo goes down in the playoffs, we are pretty much toast right after.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Chill Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    In Response to Chill Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : Exactly.  It's funny, but before I logged on to the forum, I knew what the posts were going to be like after the lost today, and it's the same goofy posts that always springs up after a Celtics loss, like: "Trade this guy and that guy."  "Get rid of Doc."  "Celtics to old."   "What's wrong with the Celts."  "It's the end of the big3 era, trade them before it's to late."  "Get rid of everyone, start over."   - ROFL - ridiculous...
    Posted by rayallen1

I was thinking the same thing.  I started not to even come to the board because of it.  Not because we lost but just because of the armchair quarterbacks that have all the answers to our team just be cause we lost one time in the last 15 games. 
    If it were up to our posters Bradley would be starting PG, Nate coming off bench, Doc fired because he doesn't know how to use our PG's, Ray because he missed a couple shots he is being overworked, PP traded because he had 3 to's, Shaq doesn't spit out 20-10's anymore.
    Hillariously funny.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

You have to be patient. 

You must be having a hard time finding some silly posts on me.  This was one of my better ones,  thanks for bringing it up.  Like I said I stand behind what I say,  honor all bets, and shoot straight.

This is actually a  good one for us again.  We do need to chill out.  Doc will straighten us out.  (I hope)

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

You must be having a hard time finding some silly posts on me.  This was one of my better ones,  thanks for bringing it up.  Like I said I stand behind what I say,  honor all bets, and shoot straight.

This is actually a  good one for us again.  We do need to chill out.  Doc will straighten us out.  (I hope)

I never said I'm looking for silly posts from you.

U sure got me on the front pagel!!   Looks like I have been a busy boy. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

great job!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts