Chris Bosh Is Not Playing Like An Allstar

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Chris Bosh Is Not Playing Like An Allstar

First off, Bosh has an attitude like hes great..but hes not.

Something else that shocked me in his interview in the Heat Suns game. He said coach wants them to work hard in practice but they (little 3) want to chill, so coach has to meet them 1/2 way. Did anybody else hear this???  Explains why theyre not much of a team yet... coach has to negotiate to run practice they way he wants

Lastly, its easy to pile on Bosh these days but really... how can anyone expect big numbers from him with Lebron on the same team??  I mean, Wade needs the ball, hes a true superstar... ok, but add in Lebron who's a ball hoggin prima donna and how can Bosh really get the touches?? He just cant. So as much as I dont like the guy, hes got 1/2 a pass with me.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulliu. Show paulliu's posts

http://offthedribble.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/11/18/keeping-score-bosh-is-not-the-problem-in-miami/?ref=basketball

Interesting analysis that Bosh's offensive production is pretty much in line with what he did in Toronto.

I hope all the Miami critics are correct because I sure wouldn't want to play the Heat if they are wrong. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

After their performance last night, I would conclude that it wasn't Miami and Bosh having a good game, but the fact that Phoenix is struggling right now.
    Although, I am not sure if it is a result of injury or team chemistry.  It will be interesting to see what type of game we have against Phoenix, although, the first game against them isn't until some time in January.   They may be a much different team by then. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

he's reading you guys' posts ...he's had a great last 2 games....

Sections
Shortcuts