Chris Johnson or Leon Powe?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

Chris Johnson or Leon Powe?

If DA can get Corey Brewer, I can see where Brewer and Troy Murphy can help the second unit, spread the floor, and add some energy off the bench but with the final roster spot who do you see providing more interior defense and toughness that the C's lack now that Perk is gone?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Chris Johnson or Leon Powe?

Just to set the record straight, Corey Brewer won't spread the floor.  He's a defensive help and a rebounder at the guard position, but a good shooter he's not.  However, I'd take him in a heartbeat as another defensive helper for the open slot we have.

Chris Johnson over Leon Powe.  Leon is a fan favorite and I love what he gave us, but I think he has no lift left and is undersized.  We already have an undersized power forward in BBD so I like height and athletic ability - Chris Johnson at the end of the bench.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Lets take everybody!!!!  Its a gona be a big partay...

Seriously - Don't need Powe or Brewer, but we are a shoe-in if we get Bibby in addition to Troy

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I thought Bibby already decided to go to Miami?  Not true?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

In Response to Re: Chris Johnson or Leon Powe?:
    [QUOTE]Lets take everybody!!!!  Its a gona be a big partay... Seriously - Don't need Powe or Brewer, but we are a shoe-in if we get Bibby in addition to Troy
    Posted by Eldunker[/QUOTE]

Bibby is already gone to Miami...
    http://www.usatoday.com/sports/basketball/nba/heat/2011-03-01-mikebibby_N.htm

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinnacle10. Show pinnacle10's posts

Brewer - I say yes
    Bibby - mostly likely Miami

For the 15th spot I'd hope for TJ Ford.  If not, then I'd gamble on Azubuike.  He could be a real player next year if he gets healthy.  If not those 2 guys then Powe.  Unless Chris Johnson really impresses someone the next few games I don't see him sticking around.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

With Brewer on the floor with Rondo, we would have solid D, but only 2 people who can hit a jump shot so that wouldn't be good.  Pass on Brewer.  Pass on Leon.  Keep Johnson.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

Al Thornton just got bought out by the Wizards. I'd take him over Johnson and Powe. I remember him from his Florida State days. He's a beast on the glass.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

I'd take Chris Johnson lean frame and all in case both O'Neals are unavailable. Even with the signing of Troy Murphy, another long body on the bench wouldn't hurt the team. Leon Powe is a fan favorite but he is undersized for his position and does not have much lift anymore. Besides, the team already has an undersized power forward in BBD. Signing Powe is superfluous, and he'll most probably just languish on the bench.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

The Celts will only have 1 roster spot open if Chris Johnson remains a Celtic.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticjay. Show celticjay's posts

Al Thorton going to Golden State of all places.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

murphy, brewer, ford. johnson back to D league. end of story. that's my opinion and i'm sticking to it. ;)