Chris Johnson Will Stay

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Chris Johnson Will Stay

In response to Fiercy's comment:
    [QUOTE]Adrian Wojnarowski  @WojYahooNBA 1 minute ago

The Boston Celtics plan to sign swingman Chris Johnson for the rest of the season, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter/media.html#ixzz2sYgExqAE

[/QUOTE]

Good!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Very cool, he deserves to stick with the team. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

The Boston Celtics plan to sign swingman Chris Johnson for the rest of the season, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

[/QUOTE]
    Son, I seriously doubt he will be signed, atleast until the 21st.  DA needs flexibilty until then.  Most likey there will be a open roster spot by then.  Enjoy!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to fbombfury's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Son, I seriously doubt he will be signed, atleast until the 21st.  DA needs flexibilty until then.  Most likey there will be a open roster spot by then.  Enjoy!

[/QUOTE]

Maybe we can sign Manny Harris, who just got cut after dropping 19 points....thanks Mitch!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

Fbomb,

worst case is is he gets signed by the Lakers in case Kobe doesn't want to come back this year. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Now trade Bradley.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to chris33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Now trade Bradley.

[/QUOTE]

Dur.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Get with the program.  DA needs to sign him now or he walks.  The flexibility you are talking about is about a very small sum of money.  I doubt that it will come into play later on.  If he is a veteran with at least one year of service then you might have something there.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Hey - F Bomb:

After two successful 10-day contract performances, the Boston Celtics will sign forward Chris Johnson for the rest of the season, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

Wrong again, son!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

In response to scubber's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Get with the program.  DA needs to sign him now or he walks.  The flexibility you are talking about is about a very small sum of money.  I doubt that it will come into play later on.  If he is a veteran with at least one year of service then you might have something there.

[/QUOTE]

Good news.He is our best 3 point shooter

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

good for him. I love his apoproach.  saw him out there taking jumpers way before tipoff.  the team he sticks with will have a solid guy

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

In the end Jeff Green will still show up to ay every 3rd or 4th game. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Good for him, he deserved it with his hustle and shooting. I hope he continues to play like that after getting the guarantee deal.  Luv the way he runs the floor.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

Fbomb Rides Jimmy's short Buss with Mitch.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

[QUOTE]

The first post of this thread already said the Celts will sign CJ for the rest of the season.

[/QUOTE]

That's F'n awesome as Danny Boy will handicap himself before the trading deadline gets here!!  Shush

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

There is really no handicap, the real issue is money and luxury tax.  But I don't think you care to really know anything before posting here except trolling.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from postal5. Show postal5's posts

Chris Johson is one player who every poster here seems to like.  It is also obvious Brad likes him.  That some baffoons had many of us believing he had to be cut on Wednesday, even though Chris is super cheap,  is bizarre.  Beware the misguided "experts" who say this stuff and push counterintuitive rumors.  Now, give this kid an off season with Celts coaching in the summer league, and the C's could have a rotation guy who is better than many late 1st round draft choices.  Way to go Danny!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Most likely they see that they can get a 5million player for 200,000 or they can let another team sign him.  The guy has skills and gives us a big guard.  He can pass the ball, shoot, rebound and run run run,  good bye Jeffie

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

[QUOTE]

There is really no handicap, the real issue is money and luxury tax.  But I don't think you care to really know anything before posting here except trolling.

[/QUOTE]

There you go and let this play out before running it....enjoy!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

There you go and let this play out before running it....enjoy!

[/QUOTE]

Same can be said with your original statement, let it play out first before saying something you don't know.  Handicap?  What handicap?  I am all ears.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to CeltsFanInNH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In the end Jeff Green will still show up to ay every 3rd or 4th game. 

[/QUOTE]

a study found that Green has his best games on Wednesdays ... Seriously, isn't that odd?

[/QUOTE]

He gets his weed on Thursday.