Chris Johnson Will Stay

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

Re: Chris Johnson Will Stay

In response to scubber's comment:

In response to fbombfury's comment:

There is really no handicap, the real issue is money and luxury tax.  But I don't think you care to really know anything before posting here except trolling.

There you go and let this play out before running it....enjoy!

Same can be said with your original statement, let it play out first before saying something you don't know.  Handicap?  What handicap?  I am all ears.

All right one more and this will be my last.  What's the point of signing this guy if the Celtics plans are to tank...you know position for a lotto pick?  Right now every dollar counts prior to the deadline especially if they possibly want to take on dollars to make a move.  No rush to sign a player like this because he not a dfference maker.  But your right what the h### do I know after all DA signed Melo with his first pick in the draft and then gave him away for peanuts.  Enjoy!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

That's what I thought, more drivel and no substance.  Nothing you said makes much sense.  CJ will cost about 200k, and that does not change anything except they will get 200k closer to luxury cap of about 71 millions.  They are over the cap, so any money they save does absolutely nothing because they can't spend it.  At the very worst, they can include him in any trade to get rid of his salary.  Otherwise, they have a cheap back up to keep and develop next year.  Nice try.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

Danny would not have resigned Johnson unless he saw potential in him. Maybe some of his desire and work ethics will rub off onto Green So that Green shows up to play every other game. On the other hand , I do agree with FBomb on this one, if we are truly tanking for a top 3 pick its a why bother situation. In the long run he's not really going to matter except take us to a lower pick. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

In response to CeltsFanInNH's comment:

Danny would not have resigned Johnson unless he saw potential in him. Maybe some of his desire and work ethics will rub off onto Green So that Green shows up to play every other game. On the other hand , I do agree with FBomb on this one, if we are truly tanking for a top 3 pick its a why bother situation. In the long run he's not really going to matter except take us to a lower pick. 

Realistically, CJ is a back up, he is not going to help us win games this year.  Ainge did not bring him in to make the team better, I don't see that at all.  It is his future potential that Ainge is giving him a contract for.  Will he even get more than 10 minutes a game with AB back the rest of the year?  He matters in the long run because he could be a cheap back up next year and they don't have to pay a vet several times more to back up that position.  So it all depends.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to fbombfury's comment:

There is really no handicap, the real issue is money and luxury tax.  But I don't think you care to really know anything before posting here except trolling.

There you go and let this play out before running it....enjoy!

How's DH working out for the lakers?

Talk about money issues??

1/3 of the salary cap for a selfish ball hog who can't stay healthy.

4 first round draft picks for Ramon Sessions and Steve Nash.

Four eligible players at the end of the Cavs game, and a coach who didn't know they could play after 6 fouls????????????????

Thanks Mitch and Jimmy!!!!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts