Chris Paul demands trade?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Chris Paul demands trade?

Chris Paul has supposedly requested a trade to the Knicks, Lakers or Magic! LOL! 

Yeah and I want Halle Berry in my bed by midnight. Do any of these "top players" have any shame anymore?? Wow, what happened to making your team great instead of just jumping on an AAU NBA team?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Re: Chris Paul demands trade?

Thats all they are talking about on ESPN 710.  Good thing for FOX SPORTS RADIO on 570.  I don't see CP3 going anywhere!!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Chris Paul demands trade?:
    In Response to Re: Chris Paul demands trade? : Aint it funny how no quality player says "I wanna get traded to Boston". Oops thats right, Jermanine O'Neal did lmao.
    Posted by laker4eva

W*T*F happened to you?  You made some classy posts at the beginning of the Finals and turned into a f*ck*ng idiot after your team won.

Act like your franchise has won an NBA Finals before.  The guy made a legitimate point: YOUR SIZE WON THE NBA FINALS FOR YOU!  WHY WOULD YOU TRADE AWAY YOUR SIZE FOR ANOTHER SUPERSTAR WHEN YOU HAVE JUSTBARELYENOUGH TOUCHES FOR KOBE AND GASOL ALREADY?!?!?!?!  Your team as constituted just won back-to-back titles.  WHY CHANGE IT?!?!?!  It worked.  Plus, Miami has NO size - Zydrunas Ilgauskas and Juwan Howard aren't stopping Gasol-Bynum-Odom.

Jeez man how about a real response this time?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stupideeediot. Show Stupideeediot's posts

Ipersonally think any aplyer who 'demands' or publicly 'requests' a trade should have the ir contract voided and be suspended by the league for a minimum of 2 years.  The  player's team should then sue him for beach of contract and try to recoup some of the past salary paid. I'm a little tired of greedy NBA players tanking to get out of whereever they are.

They sign with the hometown team because they can offer the most money then whine if that team doesn't win.  And people still call them 'stars' and talk about how great they are. The NBA is an embarrassment.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

If the Lakers did that they would lose to Dallas, Portland or Boston. Their uniqueness is that they have 2 Footers and Odom. Paul isn't going to change the balance scales for LA like Bynum does. Just look at what Dallas and Sac are trying to do...become bigger.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from laker4eva. Show laker4eva's posts

Can't blame him for wanting to join the Lakers. Back to back champions and a chance to learn from the greatest PG of all time in Magic Johnson.

Very smart CP3!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

The Magic have supposedly been making such contingencies.  The good is news is Nelson (and Gortat) is rumored as part of the deal.  I heard some talk on Orlando radio a week or so on bus. travel.That's not a horrendous deal for NO. 

I don't see where LA and NY necessarily match now, although I can see Paul wanting NY. I'd love him but he's not coming to the C's even though they could match up with Rondo, Sheed and parts.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

Can we get a link??

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

In Response to Chris Paul demands trade?:
    Chris Paul has supposedly requested a trade to the Knicks, Lakers or Magic! LOL!  Yeah and I want Halle Berry in my bed by midnight. Do any of these "top players" have any shame anymore?? Wow, what happened to making your team great instead of just jumping on an AAU NBA team?
    Posted by BiasLewis

ask ray allen and kg that question

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenpride32. Show greenpride32's posts

I think the trade demand rumor is very real since Paul signed on with the same marketing firm as Lebron just after the FA period started.

These guys all play together on Team USA, roll over clearly outmatched opposition, but then can't hack it against the big boys in the NBA.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from laker4eva. Show laker4eva's posts

If the Lakers did that they would lose to Dallas, Portland or Boston. Their uniqueness is that they have 2 Footers and Odom. Paul isn't going to change the balance scales for LA like Bynum does. Just look at what Dallas and Sac are trying to do...become bigger.
    Posted by BiasLewis

Aint it funny how no quality player says "I wanna get traded to Boston". Oops thats right, Jermanine O'Neal did lmao.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Bynum for CP3? The Lakers should do it. Come on Mr. Kupchak, make it happen. 
    Posted by Fierce34

I see your thinking there!Wink

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Bill Simmons tweeted that he sees BOS or HOU as the most likely trade partners at this time. How do the Celtics pull this off? Do a straight up for Rondo???
    Posted by cshashaty

Hmm, I think Ainge would jump at it because Paul is probably more influential in persuading other guys to come to Boston vs Rondo. Rondo did get JON to come so that would be a shocker.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

If he does go anywhere it will be NY.  They have the most cap space to obsorb CP3 and a bad contract throw in.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

This notion that Rondo is not as good as Chris Paul is in the process of being disproved.  The Celtics need to focus on the other positions where they have incredible age issues.  Paul can go the Lakers where he and Kobe will never get along.  Hopefully NO will ask for more than Mr. Damaged Goods Bynum.  They need to ask for Bynum and Odom if they  are not very stupid.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshashaty. Show cshashaty's posts

Bill Simmons tweeted that he sees BOS or HOU as the most likely trade partners at this time. How do the Celtics pull this off? Do a straight up for Rondo???

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

In Response to Re: Chris Paul demands trade? : Ray Allen never demanded a trade when he was still in Seattle. In fact nobody expected that the Celtics would trade for Ray in Draft night 2008. When KG heard the rumors of him being traded to Boston his initial reaction was he didn't want to come to Boston. KG never wanted to leave Minnesota. I never heard KG saying he wants out of Minnesota.  
    Posted by Fierce34

i think you just watch espn too much and get caught up in rumors. the bottom line is kg and ray left their teams to team up with another star and they couldn't do it theselves. if you people can't see that you are hypocrites then you are fools/idiots/d0uc#bags

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jm02130. Show jm02130's posts

Paul has wanted out for some time now.  Everyone knew this was coming.

Rondo and Sheed would get it done, but frankly Paul's trade demand lowers his value, especially considering the fact that he costs 5 million a year more than Rondo, and will be gone after 2 years (he will decline his player option when KG's deal expires). I would therefore insist that the Hornets throw in Julian Wright.

Frankly he's not a good fit in LA (in the triangle).  He would be a good fit in Orlando, which would likely have to part with Nelson and Gortat.  As for the Knicks, CP3, Amare and a bunch of nothing will not produce a championship, just as Nash and Amare did not produce a championship in Phoenix.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

1st of all, is Paul really that much better than Rondo? Some would say yes, but what about Paul's injuries? Rondo is a gamer.....

2nd, I was just saying to my buddy that during the 80's I NEVER heard players mention desired locations they wanted to play. I never heard Mark Price or Larry Nance b!tch about being in Cleveland.......Sh!t, I lived in CHarlotte, NC recently & as a pro athlete that place has to rank about 50 in a top 50 of cities you want to play in, can you imagine it 15 years ago when Larry Johnson & ZO player there? But yet we never heard Charlotte sux from them (although they did leave town). Or portland in the early 90's? Just saying, when did pro athletes become so pampered? The next time there is a lock out I hope the owners gain more power. & i have never said that before.....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

Simmons tweets........@sportsguy33 Boston has the hammer offer if they want to make it: Rondo, Perkins, Sheed's ghost, No. 1 + 3m for CP3 + Okafor. NO has to say yes to that.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

In Response to Re: Chris Paul demands trade? : Ray Allen never demanded a trade when he was still in Seattle. In fact nobody expected that the Celtics would trade for Ray in Draft night 2008. When KG heard the rumors of him being traded to Boston his initial reaction was he didn't want to come to Boston. KG never wanted to leave Minnesota. I never heard KG saying he wants out of Minnesota.  
    Posted by Fierce34

I can't believe I agree with you.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecodwilly. Show capecodwilly's posts

In Response to Chris Paul demands trade? : ask ray allen and kg that question
    Posted by cantstopme

You're an idiot if you don't see the difference ... oh wait ... you're just an idiot.

Sections
Shortcuts