Chris Paul demands trade?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Re: Chris Paul demands trade?

Don't forget Kobe was the original member of this whining brigade.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

if cp3 demanded a trade we would be hearing about him getting fined. he hasn't demanded a trade you ppl are so dumb you think espn and the media represent players opinions. true idiots.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from binbones. Show binbones's posts

In Response to Re: Chris Paul demands trade?:
    Ipersonally think any aplyer who 'demands' or publicly 'requests' a trade should have the ir contract voided and be suspended by the league for a minimum of 2 years.  The  player's team should then sue him for beach of contract and try to recoup some of the past salary paid. I'm a little tired of greedy NBA players tanking to get out of whereever they are. They sign with the hometown team because they can offer the most money then whine if that team doesn't win.  And people still call them 'stars' and talk about how great they are. The NBA is an embarrassment.
    Posted by Stupideeediot

dude ...this is  AMERICA...not..."old-europe"....AMERICA has  "employer-emplyoee" relationships....not....master-servant.....AMERICA is  a democracy....not ...a monarchy....

you want to turn back the clock to the... pre-CURT FLOOD days....in the words of  the late great GOD-FATHER OF SOUL . "THERE WAS A TIME"....and those days & times are ....OVER!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

What is Simmons smoking? The other third of that deal is Paul has to say yes, and that isn't happening.  Okafor is a lot to take on under those circumstances although he'd help up front.

I guess the 3M is to cover Sheed's presumed buyout.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from binbones. Show binbones's posts

Thats all they are talking about on ESPN 710.  Good thing for FOX SPORTS RADIO on 570.  I don't see CP3 going anywhere!!!
    Posted by jdm894g

dude , think again....cp3 fired his agent approximately one week before the "3-kings-circus" got underway , cp3 then signed with the "boy-king's" agency...you can "book" cp3 out of no'lins el pronto.....his new name is...CP-ME2...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from anguskahn. Show anguskahn's posts

Simmons tweets........ @ sportsguy33  Boston has the hammer offer if they want to make it: Rondo, Perkins, Sheed's ghost, No. 1 + 3m for CP3 + Okafor. NO has to say yes to that.
    Posted by Red-Doc-Redemption

I would be EXTREMELY happy with this if it went down.  That absoultely improves the team for the next 2-3 years.  then its time to start over from scratch, well maybe not scratch as Paul will be 28.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecodwilly. Show capecodwilly's posts

if cp3 demanded a trade we would be hearing about him getting fined. he hasn't demanded a trade you ppl are so dumb you think espn and the media represent players opinions. true idiots.
    Posted by cantstopme

LOL!!! You are so wrong and so classless. The beauty of it is that you don't mind showing the whole world what a fool you are.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from binbones. Show binbones's posts

Bill Simmons tweeted that he sees BOS or HOU as the most likely trade partners at this time. How do the Celtics pull this off? Do a straight up for Rondo???
    Posted by cshashaty

not rondo...it's a sheed contract for batier deal....i hope.......

Sections
Shortcuts