Classless & Immature - No Lebron, Wade, Chalmers vs. Spurs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KenDNP. Show KenDNP's posts

Classless & Immature - No Lebron, Wade, Chalmers vs. Spurs

The Miami Heat's decision of not suiting up LBJ, Wade, and Chalmers all at the same time sounds pretty immature and a classless action by the Heat organization. I know a lot of players are nursing some injuries at this point of the season, but it's not like they're Duncan old. They clearly gave themselves a low percentage chance to prevail in the road against the Spurs and a lost will just further add insult to their frustration of not tying / breaking the 33 consecutive wins streak.

Also, a lost against the Spurs with LBJ in uniform is a validation to all concerned that even without the Bulls' alleged hard hit fouls against Lebron, the 33 win streak was never theirs to break or tie.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Classless & Immature - No Lebron, Wade, Chalmers vs. Spurs

Very surprising to hear about all 3 not playing tonight   Can't wait to see if they are fined by Stern like the Spurs were when their starters sat out for a game.  Definitely disappointing for those attending the game tonight who may only be attending so that they can see LeBron and Wade play. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

I like what Miami has done.  San Antonio pulled the same stunt on them.  Turnabout is fair play.  If I paid $500 for a ticket and Miami sits out Lebron, Wade and Chalmers, I'm going to have an issue with that.

But if Popovich can do it, so can Spo.

I don't like the idea but Miami is returning the favor...

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

But if they meet in the Finals and the Spurs have homecourt advantage, they'll regret sitting out Bron, Wade, and Chalmers tonight.

They don't regret it that much as Ray channeld that inner James, grabbed the crucial rebound, went coast to coast, faked a shoot to draw the double team and made the pass for the game winning shot of Bosh.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Gasthoerer's comment:

But if they meet in the Finals and the Spurs have homecourt advantage, they'll regret sitting out Bron, Wade, and Chalmers tonight.

They don't regret it that much as Ray channeld that inner James, grabbed the crucial rebound, went coast to coast, faked a shoot to draw the double team and made the pass for the game winning shot of Bosh.

Give credit where credit is due. Ray was huge in that win against the Spurs.

I was very disappointed that Miami won this game.   Although, I suppose that I wasn't really surprised to hear that they won the game.  I really dislike Miami and only watch them when they play the Celtics.  Although, I may decide to watch them in the playoffs this year. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

I don't mind the heat resting their players. I'm mad they wern't fined like the Spurs were. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to jtkl's comment:

I don't mind the heat resting their players. I'm mad they wern't fined like the Spurs were. 

Its kind of like everything else league wise.  The Heat don't get fined but the Spurs do.  We all know what the Heat were doing no matter what "rules" they followed in not playing their guys.   A regular player gets fouls called on him and traveling calls,  but for some reason 2 Heat players are exempt from the same calls.

Sections
Shortcuts