Classless Lebron/Wade should focus on playing

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Classless Lebron/Wade should focus on playing

Did everyone see the clip of Lebron/Wade walking down the tunnel(street clothes) before game 5 coughing and poking fun at Dirk? Classless. Their own arrogance and classlessness is biting them in the a_s. Their lack of focus on b-ball and excessive celebration has put them behind 3-2.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Classless Lebron/Wade should focus on playing

The Heat will be the team to beat in the East for many years to come... class or classless in street clothes.

They made the Cs look like bums... let us not forget.

Its what you do on the court that counts in the W/L column and in the number of banners flying high.

Pud

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

http://www.businessinsider.com/lebron-and-wade-make-fun-dirk-2011-6#comment-4df23785cadcbb61520a0000

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItsNot1966anymor. Show ItsNot1966anymor's posts

Funny to read a bunch of fans espouse about class when Kevin Garnett plays for their team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

First: 5/10/2011
    Last: 6/10/2011
    Funny to read a bunch of fans espouse about class when Kevin Garnett plays for their team.
    ------------------------------

Very true, and let's not forget Paul Pierce being stabbed a few years back. I am sure he did and said nothing for that to occur.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I hope DAL can end it in 6.  If it goes 7, the refs will hand it to the home team, just like last year!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItsNot1966anymor. Show ItsNot1966anymor's posts

Perhaps Wade could have come back in the game earlier if he had the magic healing powers of the PP wheelchair.  I think the Cs medical staff has a defribrilator ready for the next injury.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItsNot1966anymor. Show ItsNot1966anymor's posts

A weak argument that doesn't pertain.  Like your comment about Kobe  assaulting a woman, which has nothing to do with basketball or the context of the "class" your post is about.  You're talking about how players treat other players, and on that topic KG probably has the least class in the League.  Andrew Bogut, Mark Pope, Joel Przybilla, Rick Rickert (in a summer pickup game), Wally Szczerbiak, Francisco Elson, Tyrone Nesby, Anthony Peeler, Channing Frye, Zaza Pachulia, Zach Randolph and Charlie V. can all attest to it.  Other than Z-Bo, not exactly a list of upper echelon players.  He bullies and belittles players that few people care about, and beats his chest because it took his team 7 games to beat an #8 seed.  Congrats.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Don't really care about that, and it certainly will not keep KG out of the HOF.  Jeff Green said he hated Garnett when he played on the Thunder, but now says he is a great teammate.  Similar comments were made once about a guy named Bird.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

In Response to Re: Classless Lebron/Wade should focus on playing:
    [QUOTE]Funny how you celtic haters, kobe and itsnot, bring up non-comparisons. Why go there? They don't even match up to these 2 clowns. Ok, lets talk about Kobe assaulting a woman and that is putting it nicely. Oh how quickly we forget.....poor sports. Lebron and James act like they are 16, as do koberulz and  itsnot1966
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]

Kobe was accused, not convicted.  Huge difference. Maybe a law class or two would do you some good. Anyone can accuse anyone of anything these days. It still has to be proven in a court of law for any consequense. I'm just sayin'

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Classless Lebron/Wade should focus on playing : Beating the Celtics does not make you champions, although the Heat acted like they won the title. And I think the Heat win continue to struggle because Lebron will always be living in Wade's shadow.

Dunno... LBJ has played some pretty good ball to get to this point... but you could be right. Watching them feud would certainly be a hoot... some measure of universal justice too. (One can hope.)

Finally getting past the Cs probably felt like winning a championship to Lebron. We certainly had his number until this past season.

Pud

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

I think it's funny that lebron and wade are mocking a dude who's torching their team. Pretty juvenile tactic from two really immature adults. Dirk's changed his reputation this postseason and Lebron has impetuated his image as a choker in this series. The best revenge for Dirk, which I'm sure he won't even regard those childish jokes, is to beat them down in miami for this chip.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]I hope DAL can end it in 6.  If it goes 7, the refs will hand it to the home team, just like last year!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]
    Funny, because you have insisted previously that you'd never said the Lakers won the title solely because of the refs and HCA. I guess with a new username comes brand new opinions then, eh?

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I saw the video and it doesnt mean much to me. It was mostly Wade pretending to sneeze & cover his nose/mouth... just a little fooling around that I think (once again) is being blown way out of proportion.

They werent saying Dirk is an attention  ho or full of ****... or making light of his game (how could they?)

Remember the Wade celebration in front of the Mavs bench when he buried the 3 giving the Heat a 15 pt lead in game 2? Well, Lebron met him on Wades walk back to the bench and feigned a few uppercuts to Wades body in the excitement of it all. Well, the media made it out like Lebron was setting off fireworks and popping champagne corks on the court.

Again, I dislike Lebron as much as the next fan and want to see the Heat lose but the media can really get people worked up on nonsense imo.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Classless Lebron/Wade should focus on playing:
    [QUOTE]Did everyone see the clip of Lebron/Wade walking down the tunnel(street clothes) before game 5 coughing and poking fun at Dirk? Classless. Their own arrogance and classlessness is biting them in the a_s. Their lack of focus on b-ball and excessive celebration has put them behind 3-2.

Agree with you that they are really classless for saying that about Dirk.  They are such an arrogant team and I really dislike them. 

Sections
Shortcuts