Classy Celtics Beat Miami Cheat By 8 Pts.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Re: Classy Celtics Beat Miami Cheat By 8 Pts.

In Response to Re: Classy Celtics Beat Miami Cheat By 8 Pts.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Classy Celtics Beat Miami Cheat By 8 Pts. : so basically....you are upset lebron left...thats all you had to say sports, as in life arent fair the red sox, like the yankees have payrolls that dwarf other teams superstar qb's get treated like princesses in the NFL its not fair...but its fun and that why we watch
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]
    If Lebron had gone to the Chicago Bulls, I would not have been happy but I would have respected that decision.  The Bulls strategy to get him was much closer to the spirit of the rules and more ethical.  In my opinion, Lebron took sides with something that was wrong.  Also, he could have announced his move in a press release and a follow up TV interview.  Instead, he had to showboat his move during his own special ESPN program to a national audience.  It not only was disrespectful to his home area, it is a big part of the reason why his popularity in national polls is presently down.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

Re: Classy Celtics Beat Miami Cheat By 8 Pts.

In Response to Re: Classy Celtics Beat Miami Cheat By 8 Pts.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Classy Celtics Beat Miami Cheat By 8 Pts. : If Lebron had gone to the Chicago Bulls, I would not have been happy but I would have respected that decision.  The Bulls strategy to get him was much closer to the spirit of the rules and more ethical.  In my opinion, Lebron took sides with something that was wrong.  Also, he could have announced his move in a press release and a follow up TV interview.  Instead, he had to showboat his move during his own special ESPN program to a national audience.  It not only was disrespectful to his home area, it is a big part of the reason why his popularity in national polls is presently down.
    Posted by cavaliersfan[/QUOTE]
    look, i didnt like the decision either

but...and its educated guess about it but i think its on the money

basically the boys and girls club, espn and lebron's "people" got together and said they can make this into an event to raise a boatload of money for charity...im sure that is what convinced lebron to do it(along with his ego)

but he took less money to play with his friends, the people whom he wanted to play with for a while

do i think he should have told cleveland in advance? yes...but with gilbert's reactionary work of art letter...i can totally see why lebron didnt and i dont blame for it...i think the fans deserved better but not the owner

but from my perspective...it was nice to see a big name and lots of game come to town because im also a marlins fan and very used to watching big names and lots of game leave town

and lebron's popularity will be brought back up when they win a title in june, have no fear on that one Wink

Sections
Shortcuts