CLEAR WAIVERS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobbestgolf. Show bobbestgolf's posts

CLEAR WAIVERS

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN YHE CLEAR WAIVER PROCESS AS FAR AS GETTING PETRIUS. i KNOW ITS A 2 DAY ORDEAL AND THAT WUPPOSEDLY 4 TEAMS ARE INTERESTED IN HIM INCLUDING THE CELTICS. THANKS AND GO C'S.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

Re: CLEAR WAIVERS

is pietrus really the best choice for the celtics roster, or is he just the first guy who might help who is available?

i prefer a big man at this time unless they feel that they can dump one of the many wing guys (possbly including pietrus) a little later if they can find one.

rosters will be changing today and early tomorrow and a big man may become available so i think that i would wait on signing pietrus this evening.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from slakrking. Show slakrking's posts

I think he is, athletic swingman that actually wants to be here and can cover two areas of need ... what's not to like. They have the trade deadline to get a big.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rgmfick. Show rgmfick's posts

When will the Celtics know if Mickael Pietrus has cleared waivers and is available to be signed rather than any other NBA team?  The very small sample, 2 preseason games, indicate that with Jermaine O'Neal, Chris Wilcox, Brandon Bass, Kevin Garnett, Sasha Pavlovic, Greg Stiemsa, JuJuan Johnson, along with a number of quick smaller players, the Celtics, if all stay reasonably healthy, could have competitive rebounding. Pietrus would add to that more than a so-so tall.  Positioning is much more the key than who is 7'+.  At least Dennis Rodman would agree with this.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

In Response to Re: CLEAR WAIVERS:
    [QUOTE]Hey idiots, why not try using something else other than all caps or all lower case. This only adds to the view of most that Bostonians are all uneducated Archie Bunker knuckleheads.
    Posted by Lakerstroll[/QUOTE]

At least we don't waste valuable time insulting people we don't know three thousand miles away to no purpose

Happy Christmas!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: CLEAR WAIVERS:
    [QUOTE]Hey idiots, why not try using something else other than all caps or all lower case. This only adds to the view of most that Bostonians are all uneducated Archie Bunker knuckleheads.
    Posted by Lakerstroll[/QUOTE]

Archie was from New York, and yes, you are correct, they are obnoxious.  Merry Christmas!!

Sections
Shortcuts