C.Lee: Winning is more important than money.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: C.Lee: Winning is more important than money.

Didn't RayRay say the same thing.... that winning was more important than money?

Pud

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

PROVE IT!!!!!!!!!

NO ONE BELIEVES ANYTHING YOU WRITE!!!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Your word is worth less than nothing.  He MAY be lying, but you pontificate like you KNOW it.  You don't..............he said it, now refute it with facts or shut the heck up!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

One word: Gullible.

[/QUOTE]

One word: Stupid.

Boston had to trade for Lee when they were unable to trade for Terry with full MLE.  If that had happened, they would have given the MLE to Lee.  They both make the same amount of money.

The trade falling apart was not because Lee was demanding more money.  But because neither of the trading partners were ready to take on additional payroll.

In the open market, Lee would have atleast got the full MLE if not more.  I believe him when he says that he left money behind.  I will contine to be gullible and you can continue to be stupid.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Lee was on the open market for weeks.

He is a backup and is on his 4th team.

Lee ABSOLUTELY wanted at least $5m.

Boston had to re-sign Pav and pay his salary for this season to make the deal work.

[/QUOTE]

As Doc said, "Lee was a Celtic within a week!"  The delay was to make the deal work.  But that was because of Dallas and Houston.  Just like with Jeff Green who refused to let David Falk talk to any body.

Yes, Lee probably wanted $5M and got it.  And he could have gotten atleast that much or more on the market.  There are pleanty of teams with a lot of cap space and with a requirement to spend a minimum amount of money.

As I had said, "Comprehension stupid!"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

"Clearly this is an indication the Celtics are a great organization. I mean very few players did what Courtney Lee did".

That is not what Ray Allen says who according to this board and sports writers is one of the smartest players in the game. Allen took half of the $ the Celtics were giving him to go to the rival Miami Heat.

Sorry but got to keep you honest. Time to twist the story once again...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"Clearly this is an indication the Celtics are a great organization. I mean very few players did what Courtney Lee did".

That is not what Ray Allen says who according to this board and sports writers is one of the smartest players in the game. Allen took half of the $ the Celtics were giving him to go to the rival Miami Heat.

Sorry but got to keep you honest. Time to twist the story once again...

[/QUOTE]

A much more cogent argument than His Stupidness' reams of drivel posted on this thread.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Didn't RayRay say the same thing.... that winning was more important than money?"

Yah. Doesn't mean the Celtics aren't a well run organization though. Just so happens the Heat are also a very well run organization and they did a great job recruiting Ray. 

It doesn't change Fierce's central point that his has been a good run for Celts fans (Ainge and Doc). 

I know what you're getting at with your comment and exactly how you want it to unravel - I'd think you'd want to leave that to Laker trolls but I guess you don't like them out-trolling you....

Sections
Shortcuts