Cleveland

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Cleveland

I really like the team that Cleveland has put together....Irving, Miles, Deng, Thompson, and Sideshow Bob.

I wish that was us.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

Re: Cleveland

In response to chris33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I really like the team that Cleveland has put together....Irving, Miles, Deng, Thompson, and Sideshow Bob.

I wish that was us.

[/QUOTE]

Sideshow Bob....pretty funny.  I like Cleveland too and hope they can put a run together because I do not want to see that nucleus acquire another top talent in the draft.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to teejaytee70's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to chris33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I wish that was us.

[/QUOTE]

Sideshow Bob....pretty funny.  I like Cleveland too and hope they can put a run together because I do not want to see that nucleus acquire another top talent in the draft.

[/QUOTE]

I like the players themselves. They play hard.

Not like our just out to collect a paycheck group.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

[/QUOTE]

I like the players themselves. They play hard.

Not like our just out to collect a paycheck group.

[/QUOTE]

Totally unfair.  The Celtics have EXCEEDED expectations.  A letdown during a road trip to the West Coast to play the best teams in the league is perfectly understandable.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

Kupcake could learn from Cleveland. They parlayed broken knees bad additude Bynum for Luol Deng. Nuff said right there.

Sections
Shortcuts