1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Re: Clippers continue to fade

Paul is being exposed on defense. Sub-500 since Billups out

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

no way they fade enough to make their draft pick awesome..they will make the playoffs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rebels345209. Show Rebels345209's posts

They will make it but I'm hoping the pick is in the 15-20 range (if we keep it)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

There are bound to be some surprising withdrawals from the draft, which will make the draft only about 20-25 deep of players to get anything close to excited about. Maybe less.

Head coach is a weakness of the Clips, as is ownership, so this roster might not handle their current adversity particularly well.

One of the more exciting aspects of this season for me, sadly, besides watching Bradley and JJ. KG has been a pleasure to watch as well.

I did a search for Gilbert Brown, who Moore beat out for a roster spot. Brown got released from a D-league team. Bummer for him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

I found this earlier today, but it's probably just major trolling:
    http://www.clipsnation.com/2012/3/8/2853958/chris-paul-is-a-liability

"When you cause the lose of your team two nights in a row, you become a liability. PERIOD and Chris Pauls is the reason we have lost the last two games. His defense tonight on the last play was a joke. He should have just sat down. He might have had a better chance of covering Farmar. I could have done better. and Im a fat old man. yesterday he missed a free throw causing us the lost. Two in a row makes you a liability. THEY ARE NOT TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. Is a huge disappointment and players of this caliber should not get beaten from a 3-11 home team. SAD... REALLY SAD. I know, its a bit harsh, but the reality is we suck right now. At this rate we will miss the playoffs."

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

15-20 should fetch us a decent Center...??? That kid from USC (Phillie) looked like something we need..about now...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

I'm not sure 5-15 wiil get you a decent center.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Sorry to rain on your parade.
    Clips are currently tied for the 4th best record.  That's up there.
    They have to fade a lot more before their pick gets interesting.
    Clipper luck being what it's been, I'm not ruling it out, but I don't see it yet.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In Response to Re: Clippers continue to fade:
    [QUOTE]4-6 in their last 10 games. Stretch that out over the 29 games left, and they are right at .500.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]
    If it happens, I'll be tossing confetti out the window.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kccorwin. Show kccorwin's posts

We will fade to as we have a lot of road games in the second half. It's hard being a Celtics fan as I want to see them make playoffs and hope they can put together a run but figure they will get knocked out early and would like a better draft pick. How high a pick can we get before we lose it because it is protected? I would be happy if our pick was in top 10 and Clips pick was at least in the top 20.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]15-20 should fetch us a decent Center...??? That kid from USC (Phillie) looked like something we need..about now...
    Posted by Ortiz123[/QUOTE]

There is no such thing as a decent center between 15 and 20.... unless you care to define decent....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In Response to Clippers continue to fade:
    [QUOTE]The Clippers lost again. Hello nice first round draft pick....
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Is the best outcome for a pick from them # 11?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Clippers continue to fade:
    [QUOTE]The Clippers lost again. Hello nice first round draft pick....
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

It would be great for the Celtics draft pick if the Clippers continued to lose games, but I don't see it happening.  I would imagine that they will make the playoffs and end up with a good record.  They will probably end up as a better seed than the Celtics. 

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Clippers continue to fade : You never know. Losing Chauncey Billips really hurt them.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

It would be great for the Celtics if the Clippers continue to lose, but I don't expect it.   

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigBaby11. Show BigBaby11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Clippers continue to fade : You have been correct ... all the more reason to hold that pick in lieu of giving it up for what some poster here thinks is the next Dave Cowens.
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

The Lakers got a top 20 protected pick from the Mavs for Odom. The Celtics can do the same. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Clippers continue to fade : There is no such thing as a decent center between 15 and 20.... unless you care to define decent....
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

DeJuan Blair..number 37 pick. Mark Gasol number 48 pick. 

come again?

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts