Clippers continue to fade

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

Re: Clippers continue to fade

In Response to Re: Clippers continue to fade:
    [QUOTE]We don't need Kaman. We have two max contracts and two first round picks.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

That's the future. What about the present?

The Cs don't have the luxury of having two max contracts next year. Unless the Cs amnesty Pierce. 

Kaman has an expiring contract, doesn't hurt the Cs salary cap situation next year. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]We don't need Kaman. We have two max contracts and two first round picks.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]
    Watching them last night I am in agreement with Fierce on the Celtics going out and getting a big man or rebounder. They will win games on this road trip and may actually be a factor in the playoffs with an upgrade in the frontcourt.

No Gasol but Kaman for the right price makes real sense.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Anyone that watches the Clippers on a regular basis should be excited about the team for this year and for years to come.  They have everything they need except mabey Doc Rivers.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

If Del Negro knew anything about coaching they (Clippers) wouldn't be heading south in the standings.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]If Del Negro knew anything about coaching they (Clippers) wouldn't be heading south in the standings.
    Posted by walk2run[/QUOTE]

How could any coach sit Jordan the whole 4th quater!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Clippers continue to fade : Ever since Kenyon Martin was acquired, Jordan started sitting a lot.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

KMart, was a non factor last night. I'm glad he was in, it helped us win the game!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Hi,
    I hope Clippers will get #11 this year, I really do.
    Right now, after watching the last night's game, I think they're just a collection of talented players that have no one to coach them into a team playing to the full extent of those talents.

AK

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Clippers continue to fade :  KMart, was a non factor last night. I'm glad he was in, it helped us win the game!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]
    Kenyon Martin looks finished to me.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

We should see if Reggie Evans is available.  This guy would be very effective on the Celtics.  The Clippers are loaded in the frontcourt.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Clippers continue to fade :  How could any coach sit Jordan the whole 4th quater!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]
    Yes that was the wonderment of those I sat with who kept asking was something wrong with him (Jordan).

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Why play him, he only had 13 rebounds in 23 minutes.  Of course he can't shoot a lick, but he does know what to do with it when he is under the rim.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone that watches the Clippers on a regular basis should be excited about the team for this year and for years to come.  They have everything they need except mabey Doc Rivers.
    Posted by romneywins[/QUOTE]

I don't know.  There is no guarantee that Paul is there for long haul and Griffin, for all his highlight reel dunks, he has a lot of room to improve, I'm not nearly as in love with his game as ESPN wants me to be.  Against a veteran team like the C's, his dunks are truly "just 2 points" and in play-off type basketball, his shortcomings will get exposed.

Jordan looks like a legit big man presence and Butler is nice but they don't have great depth, they have no real #2.

Regarding the C's pick, the Clippers will probably end up finishing in the middle of play-off pack 4-6 so the Celts will be looking at a pick in the low 20's, not terrible.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Clippers continue to fade : Kenyon Martin looks finished to me.  
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Perhaps he'll create a commemorative tat depicting the NBA in his rear view mirror...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

If we are sticking with the big four , we better get a big or two quick or we will be holding practice at the Hospital.

Sections
Shortcuts