Clippers KICK, BITE, SPIT, KNEE, ELBOW, ROUND KICK, HEAD BUNT, POKE, VOMIT, STOOL, PUNCH UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, INSIDE,OUT AND ROUND AND ROUND IN THE CELTICS OLD GRILLLLL!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

Help is on the way.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

Help is on the way.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

Help is on the way.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

Help is on the way.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

Help is on the way.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

Help is on the way.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I have to admit that the Clippers really are an deep and talented team....and they are tremendously enjoyable to watch......they are the "new Showtime"...it really puts in perspective just where the Celtics and the Lakers rank as they are currently constructed....neither team has a legitimate shot at a title (just my opinion)....I will go on record that, unless a miracle happens and the Celtics make the Finals (not going to happen), I will be rooting for the Clippers to win it all....after all, growing up in Rochester, NY I used to go to the Aud in Buffalo to watch them as the Braves....so I've always had a connection to this team....Go Clippers!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I have to admit that the Clippers really are an deep and talented team....and they are tremendously enjoyable to watch......they are the "new Showtime"...it really puts in perspective just where the Celtics and the Lakers rank as they are currently constructed....neither team has a legitimate shot at a title (just my opinion)....I will go on record that, unless a miracle happens and the Celtics make the Finals (not going to happen), I will be rooting for the Clippers to win it all....after all, growing up in Rochester, NY I used to go to the Aud in Buffalo to watch them as the Braves....so I've always had a connection to this team....Go Clippers!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Wow new troll.  Just what we needed.  (Well I know its not a new one- just rcycled)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Wow new troll.  Just what we needed.  (Well I know its not a new one- just rcycled)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from champs08. Show champs08's posts

Saw Danny watching last night and would love to know how he interpreted what he saw.

C's were beaten in all aspects of the game last night by a younger and hungrier group that is playing very well. C's couldn't keep up and the Clippers made them pay for being steps behind the ball.

Not sure how the C's become competitive against the elite teams. Red is no longer around to trade the Joe Barry Carroll draft pick  for the rights to Parish and McHale.

Some sort of trade seems inevitable!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from champs08. Show champs08's posts

Saw Danny watching last night and would love to know how he interpreted what he saw.

C's were beaten in all aspects of the game last night by a younger and hungrier group that is playing very well. C's couldn't keep up and the Clippers made them pay for being steps behind the ball.

Not sure how the C's become competitive against the elite teams. Red is no longer around to trade the Joe Barry Carroll draft pick  for the rights to Parish and McHale.

Some sort of trade seems inevitable!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to genaro008's comment:
    [QUOTE]

GK  has a new screen name

[/QUOTE]

Hardly post here my friend.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

On FRiday night it is GK and Doc Hollywood in the morning and Bloggedy in the afternoon. Whew! all in a day's work for a troll.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

On FRiday night it is GK and Doc Hollywood in the morning and Bloggedy in the afternoon. Whew! all in a day's work for a troll.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

It is emabarrassing to read Laker fans threads and posts around here.  While the Celtics are still the team we Lakers chase in rings,  neither one of our teams are at this point worth discussing in championship terms.

It is hard to believe some many of these so called Laker fans instigate stuff on your website.  We are under 500 as a club and yet so many of the Lakernation want to talk trash.  At least you Celtics fans do not live in the fantasy land like my Laker friends do.  I guess with all the fantasy movies made in our area it is bound to rub off.

Please Laker fans , show a little class and respect as you participate in these discussions.

Sections
Shortcuts