Clippers Made the Lakers Say "NO MAS, NO MAS!!!"

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: Clippers Made the Lakers Say

celtics won lakers lost    thanks for playing   have blessed night  hahahaha

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Where are the "Los Angeles" fans at tonight?  Kome scores over 30 and lose again. This is getting hillarious.   Gasol may be the guy to go after.  The Faker coach has no plans to play him.  I am pretty sure Gasol would like to be traded.  He doesn't fit that team any more. He would probably like to go to a team that shares the ball instead of someone jacking up stupid shots all the time.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

and what did Gasol get tonight...2 points. 1 rebound?  Danny, don't you even think about picking up this dairy queen trained soft cone.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZGbERQLc_A

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

In response to Eldunker's comment:

and what did Gasol get tonight...2 points. 1 rebound?  Danny, don't you even think about picking up this dairy queen trained soft cone.

He's a Eurosoft.

Gasol is playing so far out of position its not funny.  Magic and others tonight were saying he was top 3 low post players in the league.  Thats like putting Rondo at Center.  The Laker coach is a idiiot.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

I don't want that marshmellow on our team especially if we would have to give up Green and/or Lee.

I don't care about Terry or Bass 

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

Looks like there's a chance Bass, Lee, and Green will get us Pau Gasol.

I hope not.

I like our team as it is.

Come on, we're a .500 or sub .500 team as is.

Just because we had a great win against the Pacers it doesn't mean all our problems are solved.

+

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

I hope not.

Come on, we're a .500 or sub .500 team as is.

Just because we had a great win against the Pacers it doesn't mean all our problems are solved.

It's like many of us here(I'm not immune) seem to suffer from border line personality disorder; when we win we're in love w/ our team & when we lose we hate/disgust...Being basically a .500 team makes this especially true. The only cure for this is of course winning. Perhaps we need Charlie Sheen to walk thru those doors...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

I don't want that marshmellow on our team especially if we would have to give up Green and/or Lee.

I don't care about Terry or Bass 

I can't believe y'all don't want Gasol on our team. The only reason he's moping now because he's not being utilized effectively in the lowpost and is underappreciated(not receiving the MVP in '10' was a case in point). I love KG but the only thing tough about KG is his defense. Shooting fade away jumpers and passing up last 2nd shots when you're the best shooter on the team is less than macho. @ least "Gasoft" wants the ball in the paint. Jeez...

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to lakersavenger's comment:

Fpharts34, this couldn't have been a better game for Angelenos. Both teams played with a lot of heart and one of our teams won. We are just as proud of our Clippers as we are the Lakers, and we take great pride that our teams are better and have much more potential than the Celtics who are going absolutely nowhere.  Know whadda mean Fharts?

Angeleno?

You're more Angelena than Angeleno because you go both ways!

YUCK!

Fierce- I see why you have over 5k posts. Why do you respond to such drivel? Buck Up!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

I disagree with all posts that he is soft and agree with posts that he needs to play under the basket !!!

Gasol is "soft" like a plastic/putty explosive when in reality he has "soft" touch silky effective shots anywhere from 5-15 ft from the basket. He is similiar to KG in this aspect and although not as good, reminds me of Kevin McHale. Watching the game last night Lakers/Clippers I can't believe he was shooting 3s like Sheed used to do when his biggest benefit is in the low post. Happy Clippers won as although an LA team, I don't hate them as much as Lakers.  Odom is playing well. Does anyone think we should have gotten him ???  In the Olympics Pau scored 24 pts and exploited USAs lack of interior size( of course brother Mark helped too). I really hated Pau when in game 7 two years ago he made a "Dancing with the Stars" 2-3 step dunk walk not called & it was a nail in the coffin in our loss to LA.

In short, I think he, a bit taller than KG, could play center & KG is really a terrific PF and deadly from 5-15 ft out and the two of them could be a dynamic, albeit old & perhaps only for 1-2 yrs, duo. We then have Sully, Melo & Wilcox for backups.

Give LA their choice of 2 of 4 Bass, Lee, Green and Terry and maybe even a draft choice. Toss in Center Collins too(HA!). All are mediocre forwards, I think. And Gasol in a new environment, might play youthful &  invigorated like he did in the Olympics !!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I hope not.

Seriously, Kirk how can you say that.  We need a big man or KG will be out of the line up by the end the year.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

If it was possible, this could help the Celtics.  Not sure if it would help the Lakers.  I also don't see the Celtics and Lakers becoming trading partners.  Although, I suppose that anything is possible. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

If it was possible, this could help the Celtics.  Not sure if it would help the Lakers.  I also don't see the Celtics and Lakers becoming trading partners.  Although, I suppose that anything is possible. 

i dont see them as trading partners either but if you can get Gasol without giving up too much you do it... big...smart.. good shooter... good passer good rebounder... it would be a big improvement from what the Cs have now...

Sections
Shortcuts