Clippers Made the Lakers Say "NO MAS, NO MAS!!!"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

Re: Clippers Made the Lakers Say

It's incredible that you Cs fans think the Lakers would give up Gasol for all this Celtic trash you all are proposing, but then that is exactly why you all are the laughing stock of NBA fans and know next to little about the subtleties of the game. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

i love how the lakers rarely get back to backs, get a front loaded home schedule, get all their games spread out, they play like 2 games a week and they still suck.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Looks like there's a chance Bass, Lee, and Green will get us Pau Gasol."

Fierce, no way man. We would never get Gasol for that collection of overpaid scrubs. Not with the seasons they are having. 

I agree with you that Gasol would be a nice - not perfect, but still nice, addition, but we don't have anyone we can move for Gasol that the Lakers would want. Gasol for Rondo was more realistic, if you want to go there, prior to the Nash pickup. 

It is definitely great to watch the Clips dominate the Lakers and especially funny to watch two of our Laker trolls hedge their bets and start claiming they are also Clippers fans. Yeah right. Boston fans are more likely to be Clippers fans than a Laker fan is. A true Laker fan would never root for the Clippers, but these trolls realize that their jig is going to be up so they are flailing in all directions, skinning their knees to hop off of the Lakers bandwagon, and just days after they were idiotically telling us how Nash would solve all of this.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Pao, I know you're soft but you have GOT to get back in the post because Superman is tossing up bricks again and feeling sorry for himself. Get in there!"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" that is exactly why you all are the laughing stock of NBA fans "

Read my post for more diverse views on this topic. One thing I really can't stand is a fan that generalizes about other fans. You know what, every fan base has cool fans, dumb fans, homer fans with blinders on, and so on. Every fan base. For example I know some really cool Laker fans, unfortunately none of them post here, they have full and interesting lives and can't fathom wasting time being idiots here. So I don't assume that all Lakers fans are morons or Internet bullies just because that's what we get here. 

You meanwhile are the laughing stock of the entire forum for your pathetic attempt to reposition yourself as a Clippers fan, otherwise known as "plan B". 

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.