Clippers pick NOT top 10 protected IF T'Wolves finish with a worse record

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Clippers pick NOT top 10 protected IF T'Wolves finish with a worse record

BostonCeltics receive the Clippers' 2012 first-round pick, via Thunder (Eric Bledsoe trade) (top 10 protected in 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015, unprotected in 2016. In 2012, the Celtics would receive the lesser of the Clippers first-round pick or the T'Wolves' first-round pick (Marko Jaric trade)) (Jeff Green trade 02-24-11)

That is from http://www.nbadraft.net/

They are currently picking the Wolves to finish with the worst record and pick first (pick goes to LA) and the Clippers to finish 8th (pick goes to the Celtics).

I doubt this young talented Clippers team finishes with one of the 10 worst records.... but if they do and the T'Wolves, almost a lock to be worse than them... do as expected... it appears we'd get the pick either way.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Clippers pick NOT top 10 protected IF T'Wolves finish with a worse record

How amazing would it be if the Clippers WON the lottery and the T'Wolves were picking 2nd, 3rd or heck even 6th or 7th.

Based on that info the Celtics would get the T'Wolves pick.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

In Response to Re: Clippers pick NOT top 10 protected IF T'Wolves finish with a worse record:
    [QUOTE]How amazing would it be if the Clippers WON the lottery and the T'Wolves were picking 2nd, 3rd or heck even 6th or 7th. Based on that info the Celtics would get the T'Wolves pick.
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

Interesting, didn't know about this stipulation.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I e-mailed them that article...

Be cool if Forsburg was wrong and the draft website correct... but I have a feeling we won't get the pick if its in the top 10

Sections
Shortcuts