Clippers punch Lakers in the Grill!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Clippers punch Lakers in the Grill!!!

What a great night to see the Clippers show the Lakers who the best team in LA is! That shot by CP3 in Kobe's Grill was amazing!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerFan67. Show LakerFan67's posts

Re: Clippers punch Lakers in the Grill!!!

The Clippers have an excellent team. Both teams are in L.A. and both teams are playing better then the Celtics. As a b-ball fan, it's fun to watch the Lakers and Clippers go at it.

I can understand why any Boston fan wants to divert attention away from the Celtics who are really stinking it up this season. Your Boston team hasn't beaten a decent team yet. How many losses have you achieved?

God-awful Wizards, Nets, Bucks, Pistons & Raptors are all out east to help inflate the Celtic record. Oner itty, bitty title in the 2000s. Lakers have 5. Inferior complex. :) I understand your envy and emotional meltdown.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kycleptic. Show kycleptic's posts

In Response to Re: Clippers punch Lakers in the Grill!!!:
    The Clippers have an excellent team. Both teams are in L.A. and both teams are playing better then the Celtics. As a b-ball fan, it's fun to watch the Lakers and Clippers go at it. I can understand why any Boston fan wants to divert attention away from the Celtics who are really stinking it up this season. Your Boston team hasn't beaten a decent team yet. How many losses have you achieved? God-awful Wizards, Nets, Bucks, Pistons & Raptors are all out east to help inflate the Celtic record. Oner itty, bitty title in the 2000s. Lakers have 5. Inferior complex. :) I understand your envy and emotional meltdown.
    Posted by LakerFan67

You talk of inferiority complex, but you're the Laker fan on a forum for Celtic fans. You might want to rethink what you just said. Just sayin'!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Kobe about to cry.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

The Clippers have an excellent team. Both teams are in L.A. and both teams are playing better then the Celtics. As a b-ball fan, it's fun to watch the Lakers and Clippers go at it. I can understand why any Boston fan wants to divert attention away from the Celtics who are really stinking it up this season. Your Boston team hasn't beaten a decent team yet. How many losses have you achieved? God-awful Wizards, Nets, Bucks, Pistons & Raptors are all out east to help inflate the Celtic record. Oner itty, bitty title in the 2000s. Lakers have 5. Inferior complex. :) I understand your envy and emotional meltdown.
    Posted by LakerFan67

Ha, this post is about the Clippers being better than the Lakers. We already know where the Celtics are at, no need to being them up. Ive been in LA the last 31 years, and all I hear is the Lakers rule the Clippers, I guess times have changed. :-)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

It is has always bugged me that the Lakers get three additional home games with the Clippers in the same arena and town.  To see this reverse and think the Lakers will get pounded by a superior team that also gets the benefit of a home game is sweet justice as more losses pop up on the Laker record.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerFan67. Show LakerFan67's posts

Don't you Celtic fans more to worry about then the Lakers?

That's what an inferiority complex will get you. :)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Don't you Celtic fans more to worry about then the Lakers? That's what an inferiority complex will get you. :)
    Posted by LakerFan67

You must mean have more to worry about!

Actually, we are not the ones posting on other teams sites, its just you and your Laker buddies, thats more like inferiority complex!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from greeneater2. Show greeneater2's posts

In Response to Clippers punch Lakers in the Grill!!!:
    What a great night to see the Clippers show the Lakers who the best team in LA is! That shot by CP3 in Kobe's Grill was amazing!!!
    Posted by CelticFanLA

Bro, you conviently left out that CP3 is now out with a left hamstring injury!  He injured it during the fourth quarter of Laker game. The only reason why Clippers have a winning record is the acquisition of CP3.  Enjoy!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from greeneater2. Show greeneater2's posts

Once Kobe gets burned out after the All-Star break and Bynum goes through with his yearly late season injury, I hope you Laker trolls will, "Enjoy!" Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34

Yawn!  Gee, pretty much what's been said for the last three years!  Four consecutive games of 40+ tells me MVP.  Best of luck Bro!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from greeneater2. Show greeneater2's posts

In Response to Re: Clippers punch Lakers in the Grill!!! : Remember what happened the last time Kobe won the MVP in 2008? Best of luck, bro! Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34

I certainly do and I'll take a trip to the NBA Finals all day long.  Enjoy!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from greeneater2. Show greeneater2's posts

In Response to Re: Clippers punch Lakers in the Grill!!! : You get a silver medal for losing by 39 points in the Finals? 
    Posted by Fiercest34

Bro, who said anything about runner up?  Get there and see what happens.  Enjoy!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from greeneater2. Show greeneater2's posts

In Response to Re: Clippers punch Lakers in the Grill!!! : What's the point in getting there if you'll just end up losing? Oh, I forgot, the Lakers are just 16-15 in the Finals. You Laker trolls are used to losing in the Finals. Ugh!
    Posted by Fiercest34

Bro, I've made myself perfectly clear, not talking about losing if the Lakers get there.  Obviously you are intent on distorting, so enjoy you time as a fan of a team on the way down to the bottom.  Enjoy the day!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts