Clippers punch Lakers in the Grill!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

Re: Clippers punch Lakers in the Grill!!!

How's it feel to have both L.A. teams to be much, much better than the CS? In fact, they may be best two teams in the NBA.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

In Response to Re: Clippers punch Lakers in the Grill!!!:
    In Response to Re: Clippers punch Lakers in the Grill!!! : You get a silver medal for losing by 39 points in the Finals? 
    Posted by Fiercest34

Lose by 39 in one finals and win the next two. I'll take that anytime. In fact I wouldn't care less if we lost by 100 knowing we would win the next two.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from greeneater2. Show greeneater2's posts

In Response to Re: Clippers punch Lakers in the Grill!!! : On the way to the bottom only means we're closer to getting Anthony Davis and seeing him rise to the top after a few years.  So you enjoy your time as a fan of a team that's not going to the Finals any time soon and will be at the bottom in 2014. Enjoy!
    Posted by Fiercest34

Oh my, Now its Anthony Davis!  What happen to Rivers and Howard?  Last I heard from you was the Celtics were drafting Rivers and going to trade/sign for Howard.  That wish list of yours is growing.  Hope DA gets something done as it hasn't been looking good for him.  Enjoy!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from greeneater2. Show greeneater2's posts

In Response to Re: Clippers punch Lakers in the Grill!!! : Well, Rico/GK/greeneater2, you said our team was on the way to the bottom. In case you didn't know, the prize for being at the bottom is Anthony Davis. Get it? And DA will not do anything to improve this team. In case you didn't know, the last time the Celts were in this situation it landed us KG and we "enjoyed" it.
    Posted by Fiercest34

Bro, I can't wait because you are asking DA to get Davis, Rivers and Howard?  Did the league announce that the Boston Celtics got Anthony Davis?  Not asking much out of DA are you?  Lol.  Enjoy!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from greeneater2. Show greeneater2's posts

In Response to Re: Clippers punch Lakers in the Grill!!! : Austin Rivers, Howard, and Anthony Davis are all possibilities. And even if they don't pan out I will still be a Celtic fan.  Look at what happened to the Lakers, Jimmy Buss took over and they ended up with Kapono, Troy Murphy, and McBoberts. Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34

OK what about them?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

In Response to Re: Clippers punch Lakers in the Grill!!! : McBoberts - 4.5 ppg Kapono - 3.3 ppg Murphy - 3.1 ppg Last year Odom by himself averaged 14.4 ppg. What about them you say? Ugh!
    Posted by Fiercest34

How is Odom doing this year?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerFan67. Show LakerFan67's posts

It's just a game and a business. Keep in mind that Chris Paul could have been a Laker but the commissioner stepped in. Maybe Stern felt that it was time to give another team a shot at winning titles. The Lakers simply had too many in the 2000s. It was the team of the 80s and the 2000s. Lets give some other franchise an opportunity.

I enjoy visiting the Boston board in the hope that there might be a story that helps sustain and resurrect this storied franchise. There is simply too much history between Boston and L.A. to flush it down the toilet. But Stern is of the mind that its time to move on. Let allow the smaller franchises a shot at some titles.

I do believe that the Clippers have surpassed the Lakers with the acquisition of CP3 and Billups. Coupled with Mo Williams, that's an insurmountable tandem that are the envy of the NBA. L.A. fans are fortunate to have 2 quality NBA teams to support.

By the way, Rajon Rondo--my posts have always supported him. He's a great point guard that has some serious weaknesses. But put him on the right team and he becomes a monster. The team must have multiple shooters and speedsters--athletic. But with an aging team like the Celtics, he's a liability. Danny would have pulled off a coup had Boston gotten CP3 for Rajon.

I know most of you will continue to trash the Lakers and condemn us trolls. That's to be expected and I wouldn't want it any other way. :)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from greeneater2. Show greeneater2's posts

In Response to Re: Clippers punch Lakers in the Grill!!! : McBoberts - 4.5 ppg Kapono - 3.3 ppg Murphy - 3.1 ppg Last year Odom by himself averaged 14.4 ppg. What about them you say? Ugh!
    Posted by Fiercest34

Bro, Odom is gone and the Lakers and fans have moved on, but has Odom?  Those players you have listed are doing ok and they're eating up minutes which is what they are here for.  They'll have games where they make contributions throughout the year and that's fine.  Enjoy the day!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

It's just a game and a business. Keep in mind that Chris Paul could have been a Laker but the commissioner stepped in. Maybe Stern felt that it was time to give another team a shot at winning titles. The Lakers simply had too many in the 2000s. It was the team of the 80s and the 2000s. Lets give some other franchise an opportunity. I enjoy visiting the Boston board in the hope that there might be a story that helps sustain and resurrect this storied franchise. There is simply too much history between Boston and L.A. to flush it down the toilet. But Stern is of the mind that its time to move on. Let allow the smaller franchises a shot at some titles. I do believe that the Clippers have surpassed the Lakers with the acquisition of CP3 and Billups. Coupled with Mo Williams, that's an insurmountable tandem that are the envy of the NBA. L.A. fans are fortunate to have 2 quality NBA teams to support. By the way, Rajon Rondo--my posts have always supported him. He's a great point guard that has some serious weaknesses. But put him on the right team and he becomes a monster. The team must have multiple shooters and speedsters--athletic. But with an aging team like the Celtics, he's a liability. Danny would have pulled off a coup had Boston gotten CP3 for Rajon. I know most of you will continue to trash the Lakers and condemn us trolls. That's to be expected and I wouldn't want it any other way. :)
    Posted by LakerFan67

Commish didn't veto the trade - it was the small market owners.  The lockout had just ended, the owners were ratifying the deal IN NY, and the lakers thought it would be "business as usual."  Perhaps if you traded Bynum instead of Gasol, you'd have Paul.  Perhaps if you took Okafor instead of getting HOU involved, you'd have Paul.  But.....NO....ON NO.......you had to get greedy, saying you were keeping Bynum for Howard!! 
    Those days are over!
    Sern said - the Hornets didn't get enough young players, and the lakers didn't get back enough salary!

HELLO - wake up Mitch!!

MY trade - Odom and Bynum for Paul and Okafor.    Is that NOT a better team??  That is the best  backcourt in the league, you'd still have Pau, and you'd have McRoberts and Peace as your PF's!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerFanOutWest. Show LakerFanOutWest's posts

LakerFan67 -

Don't rub it in the faces of these poor Celtic fans.  We should pity them.  This is actually as good as it gets.  It goes downhill from here for them.  Maybe they keep old footage of Russell or McHale or somebody to give them inspiration.  They'll need it, because they are about to enter into a decade of disappointment.

Meanwhile, the Lakers will get Howard or somebody, and be contenters.  Hard to tell if it will be enough to get us to Championship quality quite yet, but we'll be close.  The Celtics...uh, well, they have Danny Ainge.

Enough said.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Clippers punch Lakers in the Grill!!! : Bro, you conviently left out that CP3 is now out with a left hamstring injury!  He injured it during the fourth quarter of Laker game. The only reason why Clippers have a winning record is the acquisition of CP3.  Enjoy!
    Posted by greeneater2

Small injury, nothing serious, CP3 will be back soon, plus Clips got Foye and Billups who can run point.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

LakerFan67 - Don't rub it in the faces of these poor Celtic fans.  We should pity them.  This is actually as good as it gets.  It goes downhill from here for them.  Maybe they keep old footage of Russell or McHale or somebody to give them inspiration.  They'll need it, because they are about to enter into a decade of disappointment. Meanwhile, the Lakers will get Howard or somebody, and be contenters.  Hard to tell if it will be enough to get us to Championship quality quite yet, but we'll be close.  The Celtics...uh, well, they have Danny Ainge. Enough said.
    Posted by LakerFanOutWest

Who are you? NOSTRADUMBUS? LOL

Sections
Shortcuts