Clippers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

Clippers

What's going to happen with Sterling  now?  Will he have to sell the team? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Re: Clippers

I don't think they can make you sell a team because you are an ignorant racist, but he is one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Just listened to the tape..what a wacko!

Wonder how his players are gonna react.... this never happened before Doc became coach of the Clippers

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

By the way, what a sweetheart gf that tapes the entire conversation..lol  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

=======================================

This guy is an unmitigated Jerk ! His girlfriend is not Caucasian...what does he say about that ?  Doc, Griffin, DeJordan, Paul...heck, I would guess that maybe 75% of his team(I haven't counted) & at least over 50% of all NBA players are black. His parents are Jewish immigrants (mine are too through Ellis Island from Italia so I know my roots) and this is an ethnic group that suffered the most discrimination with the holocaust, and for centuries vs the Arabs & now anti-semitism pervasive in many parts of the world. I would hope he'd be more tolerant of all ethnic groups. 

It'll be interesting to see how his team responds...I had hoped to see Doc meet PP & KG in the finals.

Wonder how his players are gonna react.... this never happened before Doc became coach of the Clippers

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

sterling has been a moron for years and years.  who cares. 

the bigger story is whether flake griffin will collapse again this year.  they won the last game but his 2-9 free throw shooting performance.........  oy vey

if i was the opposing team i'd think about hack-a-griffin

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

Step one:  get rid of the girlfriend.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

This is the question.  We are talking about millionaire players and coaches with some pride, how would they feel about working for and to the benefit of a terrible racist person?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to scubber's comment:

This is the question.  We are talking about millionaire players and coaches with some pride, how would they feel about working for and to the benefit of a terrible racist person?

well i think this sterling guy is a a s s h o l e...but i think all these players don't care as long as they get paid...if you think about it it's kind of sad...money changes everything....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to raider3524's comment:

well i think this sterling guy is a a s s h o l e...but i think all these players don't care as long as they get paid...if you think about it it's kind of sad...money changes everything....

it's no different in corporate america.  i found, when i was there, that the prevailing attitude was "i'll do anything for money"- and that included some rotten underhanded crap.  the clippers players have an owner who's a jerk.  who cares.  he still signs paycheck and they do the same job as everyone else in the league- nothing different, no adverse work conditions other than this old warbly idiot with his black girlfriend who says he hates blacks.  he is probably senile at this point.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to aciemvp's comment:

In response to raider3524's comment:

it's no different in corporate america.  i found, when i was there, that the prevailing attitude was "i'll do anything for money"- and that included some rotten underhanded crap.  the clippers players have an owner who's a jerk.  who cares.  he still signs paycheck and they do the same job as everyone else in the league- nothing different, no adverse work conditions other than this old warbly idiot with his black girlfriend who says he hates blacks.  he is probably senile at this point.

lol..so true....but sterling has been doing this for year..hey if he want to do it in your home or to people that is so called your friends...but don't be doing this wherever or whenever you want...that's just a pig who does not care...

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

I think he will have trouble keeping great players now. The players that control wherever they play may choose to abandon that club owner.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

Doc knew where he was going ... Sterling has a storied history of racism and anyone that still goes there to coach/play knows what to expect. Make your bed, sleep in it ... nobody forced the coach or his players to work there.

this is true...they all knew...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

All he admitted to was that the racists in his circle shun him for palling around with minorities and he wants to avoid the humiliating he recieves instead of standing up for himself and his true beliefs. Thats the picture he painted her at least...who really knows. Thats the problem with the worst racists. Theyre clandestine.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Doc (I'll coach anywhere for big bucks and an all star lineup even if the guy signing my paychecks hates my race) has just lowered my opinion of him...   There will be heat placed on Doc and the players to do more than a token armband... I doubt they will cross the line though..  Too much $$$$ involved..

Remember, its not the one who has the most, but the one who needs the least... stand up, how much damn $$ do you need?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

W+T+F!!! No biggie! Sterling signs the checks... besides...

he was simply practicing constitutionally protected  free speech to his hottie GF.

(Pssssst.... I'm available when you ditch the old f@rt, gurly  gurl and I'm hot too!)

Hmmmmmmm...

I wonder what Commish Hitler would do to team owners who say zhyte if he were NBA hancho?

Pud

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

There was no previous evidence that Sterling dances to racist peer pressure before this. But now we know why hes never tried to put a winner on the court in past decades because it meant he would have to make several blacks very rich. He could still make a profit without it as his friends probably told him often.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Now that he has a "white" star player he pays for a championship like team. Coincidence?  I THINK NOT!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Poor, poor Donald. While trying to flex his typical big money, control freak mentality on his bi-racial gold-digger girlfriend..... he instead gets set up by her to expose his racial prejudice concerning his social standing. Now he's got all the hypocritical drama-queens (most of which feel the same way or can relate in some way) running to do what they all love to do best..... point fingers at anyone and everyone but themselves. That's it society, blast the old geezer for stepping out of line here. The media loves to expose peoples dirty laundry. We are all a little guilty of it. Shame he doesn't have the government on his side, to help discredit/criminalize it, like a WikiLeaks. Or does he have a case here? Why don't they blast "RACISTS" at our neighborhoods here in the states for all the friction that occurs when a black, white, Asian, hispanic individual enters anothers stomping ground? Why do people like to act like this is still news to them?

FACT: We're all at least a little racist. It's only natural in a mostly still segregated society. Is it our fault? Or human/racial nature? Cause people sure love to act like it's the low of all lows. Even though they have it in them too. To some degree.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to aciemvp's comment:

sterling has been a moron for years and years.  who cares. 

the bigger story is whether flake griffin will collapse again this year.  they won the last game but his 2-9 free throw shooting performance.........  oy vey

if i was the opposing team i'd think about hack-a-griffin

He's known for being an AZZZZ always has been....just sad stuff....sad stuff...talk about hamstringing your own team!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

perhaps the whole team ought to sit, refuse to play

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

In response to DaCeltics' comment:

There was no previous evidence that Sterling dances to racist peer pressure before this. But now we know why hes never tried to put a winner on the court in past decades because it meant he would have to make several blacks very rich. He could still make a profit without it as his friends probably told him often.

Just because he told his GF that, doesn't mean it's true .... He's always been known to be racist. Peer pressure was most likely his little lie to get her to abide.

As far as making players rich, he's always been cheap when it came to contracts regardless or color ... he preferred to let a player walk than give them the big new contract. That's why they were the laughing stock of the NBA for so many years.

And which "white" superstar has prompted him to invest heavily in his own team all of a sudden .... Redick?

Please ......

Blake Griffin is obviously white enough for him.

Sections
Shortcuts