Clippers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

Re: Clippers

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Karllost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Just listened to the tape..what a wacko!

=======================================

This guy is an unmitigated Jerk ! His girlfriend is not Caucasian...what does he say about that ?  Doc, Griffin, DeJordan, Paul...heck, I would guess that maybe 75% of his team(I haven't counted) & at least over 50% of all NBA players are black. His parents are Jewish immigrants (mine are too through Ellis Island from Italia so I know my roots) and this is an ethnic group that suffered the most discrimination with the holocaust, and for centuries vs the Arabs & now anti-semitism pervasive in many parts of the world. I would hope he'd be more tolerant of all ethnic groups. 

It'll be interesting to see how his team responds...I had hoped to see Doc meet PP & KG in the finals.

Wonder how his players are gonna react.... this never happened before Doc became coach of the Clippers

Jews are not tolerant at all, has been my experience. In fact, they have proven to me to be among the most racist.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Doc knew where he was going ... Sterling has a storied history of racism and anyone that still goes there to coach/play knows what to expect. Make your bed, sleep in it ... nobody forced the coach or his players to work there.

[/QUOTE]
    This is true.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Any unrestricted free agents from the Clippers available this year? None of those guys are going to re-sign with that organization. Poor Doc. I guess the grass was not greener on the other side.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Sterling is an idiot, the girlfriend is an idiot, and everyone is too damn sensitive. Basically this whole generation is a bunch of poooosays. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]Doc knew where he was going ... Sterling has a storied history of racism and anyone that still goes there to coach/play knows what to expect. Make your bed, sleep in it ... nobody forced the coach or his players to work there.[/QUOTE]

Expect for the player who were drafted by the team. The bigger issue is the others not wanting to deal with him with could force him out.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]

and what ever happen to the right to know someone is recording your phone conversation ... what, that doesn't apply in Cali or because of the personalities involved?  I wouldn't be surprised is she is charged for illegal taping of a personal conversation.

Sterling said the tape has been altered (???) by a disgruntled employee who said she'd get even ... who knows but should Magic Johnson being making statements so soon when he is hoping to buy the Lakers from the Buss Family if they don't get it together soon?

And LeBron could be meeting the Clips in the finals ... shouldn't he be fined for stirring the pot?

Lots of peeps speaking prematurely with their own interests at heart .... Hmmmm 

[/QUOTE]

How can you defend this guy? He has been taken to court because of his racist housing practices in the past. He interviewed a coach once and asked why he thinks  he could "coach these n-----". Johnson and James acted fine. Nothing is going to happen to the person recording the call. The only person that is about to be punish is Sterling.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

doc certainly is facing some serious coaching challenges with an angry team... but he knew about Sterling and went there anyway... for a fee.

Now he's all about protecting his coaching legacy... saying something like "Our protest will be our play."

Good luck with that one... doc... but it won't fly.

Miss Beantown right about now?

You still have a career in broadcasting, don't you?

Anything to get you out of LA.

Pud

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to CeltsFanInNH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What's going to happen with Sterling  now?  Will he have to sell the team? 

[/QUOTE]

This guy is just plain stupid. He should have just shut his mouth. Maybe he wanted to challenge his freedom of speech . What a loser..... The only thing that gets to me is because he's so stupid that things really have to come to this racist thing with Jesse Jackson now sticking his nose in it? How come Jesse Jackson doesn't cry  race card when NBA IS 80% blacks? Hey Jesse !! What if NBA was 80% white?  No need for racist crap but always seems to come front and center the minute someone stupid says something to ruffle feathers. I don't care what color you are and surly don't care what a stupid rich owner thinks or says.Why cant we all just look at it this way or are we all Jesse Jacksons who lives by each mans words.?  Lets move on ,we are way better then one guys opinion. He will pay dearly.... so be it...................

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:
    [QUOTE]doc certainly is facing some serious coaching challenges with an angry team... but he knew about Sterling and went there anyway... for a fee.

Now he's all about protecting his coaching legacy... saying something like "Our protest will be our play."

Good luck with that one... doc... but it won't fly.

Miss Beantown right about now?

You still have a career in broadcasting, don't you?

Anything to get you out of LA

Pud[/QUOTE]

You really need help. You are seriously unstable. I am not trying to be mean but some of your post are really scary.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sterling is an idiot, the girlfriend is an idiot, and everyone is too damn sensitive. Basically this whole generation is a bunch of poooosays. 

[/QUOTE]

Really?  I guess you are not in the group of the people that the comments are directed to.  And at least we know you care enough to chastise them and the people who care a little bit about some people who has warped feelings against others mainly because of the color of their skin.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I am all on board with fining this guy, suspending this guy, and "recommending" he sell the team....IF it's true.  IF it's true, there is NO excuse for these comments, and he needs to go

And, I WAS on board, until I read three little letters..........Give me a T....give me an M......give me a Z!

When an entire company makes a living off celebrity GOSSIP and HOLLYWOOD NEWS.....well.......

Here is a basketball equivalent - some here read things on the Internet and post it.  "What was your source, Hedley?"

"My source was hoopshype..."

"Oh, must be true..."(sarcasm inferred)

So, to review......"TMZ?      MUST be true."

I'll be  first on the "Boycott Sterling" bandwagon IF  it is true.  I prefer to let the NBA do its' due diligence first....THEN I'll jump on.

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

and what ever happen to the right to know someone is recording your phone conversation ... what, that doesn't apply in Cali or because of the personalities involved?  I wouldn't be surprised is she is charged for illegal taping of a personal conversation.

Sterling said the tape has been altered (???) by a disgruntled employee who said she'd get even ... who knows but should Magic Johnson being making statements so soon when he is hoping to buy the Lakers from the Buss Family if they don't get it together soon?

And LeBron could be meeting the Clips in the finals ... shouldn't he be fined for stirring the pot?

Lots of peeps speaking prematurely with their own interests at heart .... Hmmmm 

[/QUOTE]

How can you defend this guy? He has been taken to court because of his racist housing practices in the past. He interviewed a coach once and asked why he thinks  he could "coach these n-----". Johnson and James acted fine. Nothing is going to happen to the person recording the call. The only person that is about to be punish is Sterling.

[/QUOTE]

The kicker is he has been given a lifetime achievement award by the LA NAACP in 2009 and was set to receive another one in 2014. That has been pulled. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Time for new ownership of the Clippers. The league should take over that team immediately until the team is sold.

Bye Donald!

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

He is defending an "alleged" racist.   Give us a call when you proof of that, and proof of your handle as well.

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Based on history, it is not really "alleged" anymore.  I can appreciate some who don't want to jump to conclusion on this particular incident but history is there, there is no denying that.  People are appalled by the comments whether it is proved to be made by Sterling or somebody else, can we at least agree on that?

25. This post has been removed.