Clock is ticking...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Clock is ticking...

The things the Globe erased several of your posts for were 100% racist... we don't need to get into them unless you really want to

The facts, stats, awards, experts, and respectful comments by players in the league prove you wrong on Rondo/Perk

you can scream hate into the wind all you want, it is shameful and makes you look like a fool

you lose, and I pity you

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Clock is ticking...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Clock is ticking... : I have forgotten more basketball than just about everyone on this board has ever known, the problem is that I can be objective whereas nobody else can.Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

Just when I thought you couldn't come up with a more stupid post  you go out and top it.   You are now officially the board clown.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

none of the buyout players can sign until Tuesday, right ?

Well, by the time we all wake up tomorrow , we'll know what Danny had in mind.

I remember Troy Murphy talking about how he couldn't believe the Celtics didn't draft him, that he would love to play in Boston.

No joke, give him #13, #7 or #1 and his jersey is a top 5 seller within a week and for years to come...

But what I really wanted to say - did anyone notice Avery Bradley come into the game and go coast to coast like Tiny Archibald ? MAN !

Avery looked more aggressive tonight than I've ever seen him. You never know...his rookie season might be just beginning. Is Delonte West made out of glass or what ? Ankle sprain in a "skeleton drill" ? Geez...

IN DANNY I TRUST !

Talk to you rubbernecks tomorrow...AND REMEMBER - the next time you go to eat something, ask yourself - "what would Ray Allen or Henry Rollins do" ?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2j9DhBSn8tE&feature=related