Coach Doc Rivers - a good job or a Great Job?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Coach Doc Rivers - a good job or a Great Job?

Some folks have been posting that Doc doesn't have the guts to not start Ray.  Some have said he only knows one way to coach.  Some have said he never plays Rookies no matter how good they are and therefore doesn't develop them.

I think Doc is a great coach and short of the fact that Popovich is clearly the Coach of the year - Doc would get a lot of votes this year.  No matter who's gone down (first Green, then JON, Wilcox, Pietrus, and Ray) the team just continues to improve over the season.  I look at Bradley's development from last year and how other rookies have fared after one or two years under Doc (Rondo, BBD, Perk, Big Al, Gomes, Bradley, BBD, Powe, etc) and I believe Doc develops slowly but he forces young players to do what he asks them to do (and when they are too stubborn, they go - witness BBD).   Doc has no veteran center at all (thanks Danny) and has made it work (second best record since the all star break which includes a very tough road trip).

Please read this article and see if you think Doc's doing just an "ok" job this year or do you think he's doing a great coaching job this year under tremendously difficult conditions:

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Re: Coach Doc Rivers - a good job or a Great Job?

Read the article, but I'm not entirely convinced. What is clear is that the TEAM is doing a great job (second best record after the all star break is amazing). I still think Doc is too rigid in sticking to his rotations regardless of the opponent/circumstances. I doubt that Bradley, to name an example, would be where he is today if we hadn't had all the injuries. Same goes for Stiemsma, who is clearly getting better. Is there any doubt that Stiemsma should have been playing even if JON would have been available? But would Doc have played him? I don't know. Whatever the case, this season won't harm Doc's CV, that's for sure.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

The Celtics have been playing well when Allen is in the lineup only if the other four starters are healthy such as Rondo.  But I strongly think that the key for the Celtics getting stronger is that Celtics got rid of J.O. and Wilcox.  Those are the guys that have been killing the Celtics in all year along.  With healthy Garnett, Bass and newly improved Steimsma playing well, now the whole team are playing much better defensively.

I also think the biggest mistake that the Celtics made in past two weeks is that they signed Hollins.  He hardly play with the team.  He should be release again!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

We have one of the best coaches in the league, maybe one of the all time greats.
    The problem is they don't get the recognition they deverve until they retire.No matter what they do, some will fine fault with this and that. Not really a hard thing to do, considering the scope they are under day in and out. He could win another title this year, and next year these pessimist would continue their rants as soon as the team runs into trouble. I remember some people wanting the Utah coach to replace him a few years ago. Where is he now?? I don't hear other teams clamoring for his services...
    I guarantee you, if we lose Danny or Doc, other teams will be quick to claim their services...They look at the development of these young players, and claim that they would have developed anyway, if not for Doc..What exactly do you think would happen if Doc Played all the young players?? Miami would have rolled over us.... 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: Coach Doc Rivers - a good job or a Great Job?:
    [QUOTE]Read the article, but I'm not entirely convinced. What is clear is that the TEAM is doing a great job (second best record after the all star break is amazing). I still think Doc is too rigid in sticking to his rotations regardless of the opponent/circumstances. I doubt that Bradley, to name an example, would be where he is today if we hadn't had all the injuries. Same goes for Stiemsma, who is clearly getting better. Is there any doubt that Stiemsma should have been playing even if JON would have been available? But would Doc have played him? I don't know. Whatever the case, this season won't harm Doc's CV, that's for sure.
    Posted by basketbert[/QUOTE]
     +1

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fivekatz. Show fivekatz's posts

Rivers is having a fine year and is an excellent coach.

When he plays vets there is usually a reason. Since the team acquired Ray and KG they have been in win now mode and that mode usually means carving out roles for younger players that are more limited.

On the topic of the moment, Avery Bradley, let's keep in mind how young he is.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

Doc is coaching decently although the Celtics get their leadership from their veterans, KG being the main component. Now as a die hard Celtic fan, I really do like Doc, but I think the organization could do better. They should go after Phil Jackson but I highly doubt that he would even consider the Celtics.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bcgreen. Show bcgreen's posts

[QUOTE]The Celtics have been playing well when Allen is in the lineup only if the other four starters are healthy such as Rondo.  But I strongly think that the key for the Celtics getting stronger is that Celtics got rid of J.O. and Wilcox.  Those are the guys that have been killing the Celtics in all year along.  With healthy Garnett, Bass and newly improved Steimsma playing well, now the whole team are playing much better defensively. I also think the biggest mistake that the Celtics made in past two weeks is that they signed Hollins.  He hardly play with the team.  He should be release again!!
    Posted by GoUconn13[/QUOTE]

I can see that there is a language barrier here so I will not be too harsh about what you are saying. I do agree that J.O. was almost worthless other than his still standing dedication to go all out on defense (well as much as his body will let him). But with Wilcox, I do not agree that he in any way was hurting the team. He was playing great (running the floor, playing defense, being our BEST OFFENSIVE REBOUNDER, and being a solid target for Rondo).

How can you say it was a mistake signing Hollins? The Celtics need more big bodies man!! Hollins was the best big available that would agree to come to Boston. He's not here to play much or at all unless Greg, Bass, or Garnett get injured. It's called insurance. You have to have back ups for if a player gets injured. Please make more logical posts here. We are intelligent fans.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Rumor has it that Doc Rivers has moved from his "this starting five has never lost a series" to ".....let's make sure our rings touch" and now he's onto "guys, play hard and set the tone for when we draft our franchise savior, my son and Duke legend, Austin!"

Laughing

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Coach Doc Rivers - a good job or a Great Job? : I can see that there is a language barrier here so I will not be too harsh about what you are saying. I do agree that J.O. was almost worthless other than his still standing dedication to go all out on defense (well as much as his body will let him). But with Wilcox, I do not agree that he in any way was hurting the team. He was playing great (running the floor, playing defense, being our BEST OFFENSIVE REBOUNDER, and being a solid target for Rondo). How can you say it was a mistake signing Hollins? The Celtics need more big bodies man!! Hollins was the best big available that would agree to come to Boston. He's not here to play much or at all unless Greg, Bass, or Garnett get injured. It's called insurance. You have to have back ups for if a player gets injured. Please make more logical posts here. We are intelligent fans.
    Posted by bcgreen[/QUOTE]

Agree Hollins was a nice pickup!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]Read the article, but I'm not entirely convinced. What is clear is that the TEAM is doing a great job (second best record after the all star break is amazing). I still think Doc is too rigid in sticking to his rotations regardless of the opponent/circumstances. I doubt that Bradley, to name an example, would be where he is today if we hadn't had all the injuries. Same goes for Stiemsma, who is clearly getting better. Is there any doubt that Stiemsma should have been playing even if JON would have been available? But would Doc have played him? I don't know. Whatever the case, this season won't harm Doc's CV, that's for sure.
    Posted by basketbert[/QUOTE]

so is that you think players like Bradley and Bass just play defense that their instint tell them to and not that the coach tells them to?   You think maybe the coach is telling them what plays to run and where to be on the court or that the players all make it up as they go?   

when a young player like Stiemsma or Bradley or even Bass step into a system, they don't know where to play nor what defense to play until they've been coached.  With no pre-season and many new players, they had to learn tha on the fly.  Who do you think taught it to them?

Finally, until the team started playing better (and remember Wilcox, Pietrus, and Ray were all healthy when this good play started), Rivers could not have just tried a bunch of newbies on the court.  They had to go through the season watching learning, and practicing (what few practice days there were) so that when they played, they'd at least know how to run a play.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Coach Doc Rivers - a good job or a Great Job? : Agree Hollins was a nice pickup!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Agreed - it wasn't the best insurance policy but it was the best of those available to us (remembering that most of those being bought out didn't want to come to Boston - but many are starting to rethink that decision, I bet!!).

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Red would give a thumb of approval. Doc is relentless...Red Aurebach - Greatest NBA Coaches of All Time

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

In Response to Coach Doc Rivers - a good job or a Great Job?:
    [QUOTE]Some folks have been posting that Doc doesn't have the guts to not start Ray.  Some have said he only knows one way to coach.  Some have said he never plays Rookies no matter how good they are and therefore doesn't develop them. I think Doc is a great coach and short of the fact that Popovich is clearly the Coach of the year - Doc would get a lot of votes this year.  No matter who's gone down (first Green, then JON, Wilcox, Pietrus, and Ray) the team just continues to improve over the season.  I look at Bradley's development from last year and how other rookies have fared after one or two years under Doc (Rondo, BBD, Perk, Big Al, Gomes, Bradley, BBD, Powe, etc) and I believe Doc develops slowly but he forces young players to do what he asks them to do (and when they are too stubborn, they go - witness BBD).   Doc has no veteran center at all (thanks Danny) and has made it work (second best record since the all star break which includes a very tough road trip). Please read this article and see if you think Doc's doing just an "ok" job this year or do you think he's doing a great coaching job this year under tremendously difficult conditions: http://espn.go.com/boston/nba/story/_/id/7763374/boston-celtics-coach-doc-rivers-doing-finest-work-career
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

I'll vote for great job considering all the injuries during the strike shortened season.

As Always,

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Doc is down three serviceable bigs (O'Neal, Green, Wilcox) and he had to deal with trade rumors for half the season and still his team is right there.  He's managed to bring Avery Bradley and Steimsma along for good measure, and he sits the vets when he can. 

Are the Celtics winning it all or even getting out of the east?  No, in my opinion.  But Doc has managed to make this a pretty good last hurrah, and I think the players have managed to turn it on as well.  This is about the best we could have hoped for after Danny decided not to blow this roster up.  

The ironinc part of this thread is that next year, some of the people saying TODAY that Doc is a good-to-great coach will turn on him depending on what Danny does to assemble a team in the offseason.  Doc is the same coach (a very good one) regardless if he's coaching 3 hall of famers or a rebuilding team. 

I wouldn't want anyone else at the helm as the Celtics try to rebuild, and the fact that he signed up willingly for a rebuild despite the fact that he would have been wooed by Miami or another up and comer had he chosen to sit out a season or two tells me that his heart is in it and he loves Boston.   

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Doc is doing just a fantastic job.  He is an excellent coach.

1)  Just look at how Avery Bradley and Steimer are developing.  Doc was able to identify their strengths and build upon them to give them confidence that they belong.  Now look at how they are discovering themselves.  Who would have seen Steimer performing this way in the off season?

2)  Just look at how well the veterans accept the changes to their roles.  Granted that a lot of credit goes to them.  But Doc has to be able to sell them the changes.

3)  Doc saw the various flashes and was able to synthesize a vision to create an elite team.  He was then able to work belief into the various players and help them grow to accpet the vision.  The vision is that of a defense first team (nothing new there) whose offense is based upon motion and cutting.  I love it.  Builds upon the best skills of Rondo, AB and Paul Pierce.

4)  Doc has managed to keep his team believing despite various injuries.  And he gives credit where credit is due.  He says that the locker room strength allows him to do all this, and that is a fact.  But we have to appreciate the general as well.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]Doc is coaching decently although the Celtics get their leadership from their veterans, KG being the main component. Now as a die hard Celtic fan, I really do like Doc, but I think the organization could do better. They should go after Phil Jackson but I highly doubt that he would even consider the Celtics.
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE]

I love KG (may favorite of the current Celtics!), but I also hear KG say that Doc gives them instructions and leaderhip and how much he believes in Doc.  Since that first year, these guys follow Doc religiously.  KG is definitely the on the floor and locker room leader with Rondo and Paul also providing leadership.  Its nice to have vets who are professional and who play TEAM, no ME basketball.  But, like every sport - superstars don't win unless they have a good system....and who designs the system?

As for Phil Jackson, you must be kidding.  Phil plays his vets more than Doc.  You should take a look sometimes at the minutes Kobe, Gasol, and Bynum averaged when Phil was there - especially Kobe.   And.....who started creaky old Derek Fisher as the Lakers clear weakness until a new coach came along and said "he's our weakness, we need a point guard"?

To me, the only coach better than Doc is Greg Popovich (who is a mentor to Doc, by the way).

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

The Zenmaster is working on his new book- 11 rings!

http://www.inflexwetrust.com/2012/01/31/nba-phil-jackson-working-on-memoir-eleven-rings/

Rumor has it that Doc is working a book to called:

How do I win two rings? Co-authors include PP, KG, RA, Rhondo!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Doc's Failures: (just the ones that leap to mind)

1) instilling any importance re: FT% in rondo in order to advance his minutes played

2) relations with glen davis- you just never go dime out a guy to the press over and over again the way that doc did- it's unprofessional and bush league.  yes, davis was immature at times but he was a real player who did TONS of things that nobody else on the roster could or would do- and that includes up to this day- we still have not made up for his loss.  in his time in BOS, davis did nothing to the team like what sheed did by showing up with C cups and out of shape and not trying- yet not a word about sheed to the press

2A) hypocrisy with rasheed wallace v. glen davis- sheed was MURDERING our team two years ago with lack of effort on a nightly basis- personally evaporating many if not nearly all of the leads that the starters had gained on opponents.  yet DOC WOULD NEVER STOP PLAYING SHEED- like it was an entitlement program.  what on earth was that all about?  why didn't the c's park sheed and cajole him into getting back into shape similar to what they did with jermaine o'neal last year?  sheed never rounded out into shape because he never wanted to and ultimately failed under the more physically intense playoff style ball at the worst time. 

but not a word from doc when he could have changed that predictable trajectory, nothing, just fat lousy sheed for 25 a game through the regular season no matter how little he hustled- it made me think that curtis rowe had grown to 6-10 and had come back in another person's body at his CURRENT AGE, not ca. 1978.  and on the other hand, if davis sneezed sideways, rivers was holding press conferences about it, making statements that did not need to be made- have your father-son relationship in the locker room and NOT in public Doc, if you were a real coach who was able to deal with younger players.

3) FAIL to integrate jeff green last year

4) FAIL to develop steamer this year before it was just by attrition that the guy gets put onto the floor for consistent minutes.  it took doc until the last 15 games to finally start distributing minutes on a somewhat consistent basis to steamer. 

5) FAIL to make the simple and obvious decision to bring ray allen off the bench

6) FAIL to recognize that avery bradley is better for this team with more minutes until, again, forced to by attrition- a common theme with doc

7) FAIL to keep sasha pavlocic plugged in with any involvement, knowing full well that PIETRUS has only played over 70 games twice in his career- so once again, now baptism by fire for sasha, like steamer and avery to a lesser degree.

8) in so much as it relates to #5, utter failure to reduce ray allen's minutes to an acceptable level.  i don't care what kind of shape ray is in, he shouldn't have played 36 a game last year and should not continue playing well over 30 now iether.

i think that doc has major problems with talent management beyond the decisive starting five.  which for us is only 3 out of the 5 guys and arguably 2 if you believe like i do that ray should be a bench fireplug.

i have no idea why the celts signed him for another five years.  he really hasn't grown as a coach much if at all since ORL dismissed him. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from fivekatz. Show fivekatz's posts

By number Acie:

1. Rondo's a bad shooter, period. Now by all reports that is not because Rondo does not work on it, he just isn't good.

2. You got me there. OTOH, Davis is an even bigger car wreck in Orlando.

3. I don't blame Doc for Green all that much, fitting a guy in on the fly in the C's system was no piece of cake. In hindsight Danny may have been better off letting Perk walk at the end of the year.

4. I think he has brough the Steamer along just fine.

5. Ray Allen off the bench is more complex than many folks think. Bradley has come on very nicely but Ray creates spacing issues by his very presence on the starting 5 for defenses.

6. Did Bradley really earn more minutes before attrition. He is not a VG point guard and n the second unit he wasn't seeing the cut to the basket opportunities he is now.

7. Sasha? Really? Maybe we can get Troy Murphy back too.

8. Isn't this just more of the Bradley argument?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

[QUOTE]Doc is down three serviceable bigs (O'Neal, Green, Wilcox) and he had to deal with trade rumors for half the season and still his team is right there.  He's managed to bring Avery Bradley and Steimsma along for good measure, and he sits the vets when he can.  Are the Celtics winning it all or even getting out of the east?  No, in my opinion.  But Doc has managed to make this a pretty good last hurrah, and I think the players have managed to turn it on as well.  This is about the best we could have hoped for after Danny decided not to blow this roster up.   The ironinc part of this thread is that next year, some of the people saying TODAY that Doc is a good-to-great coach will turn on him depending on what Danny does to assemble a team in the offseason.  Doc is the same coach (a very good one) regardless if he's coaching 3 hall of famers or a rebuilding team.  I wouldn't want anyone else at the helm as the Celtics try to rebuild, and the fact that he signed up willingly for a rebuild despite the fact that he would have been wooed by Miami or another up and comer had he chosen to sit out a season or two tells me that his heart is in it and he loves Boston.   
    Posted by CablesWyndBairn[/QUOTE]

Very good post.  Completely on point.  Thanks!

As Always,

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

[QUOTE]Doc is doing just a fantastic job.  He is an excellent coach. 1)  Just look at how Avery Bradley and Steimer are developing.  Doc was able to identify their strengths and build upon them to give them confidence that they belong.  Now look at how they are discovering themselves.  Who would have seen Steimer performing this way in the off season? 2)  Just look at how well the veterans accept the changes to their roles.  Granted that a lot of credit goes to them.  But Doc has to be able to sell them the changes. 3)  Doc saw the various flashes and was able to synthesize a vision to create an elite team.  He was then able to work belief into the various players and help them grow to accpet the vision.  The vision is that of a defense first team (nothing new there) whose offense is based upon motion and cutting.  I love it.  Builds upon the best skills of Rondo, AB and Paul Pierce. 4)  Doc has managed to keep his team believing despite various injuries.  And he gives credit where credit is due.  He says that the locker room strength allows him to do all this, and that is a fact.  But we have to appreciate the general as well.
    Posted by prakash[/QUOTE]

Agreed.  Good post.

As Always,

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]By number Acie: 1. Rondo's a bad shooter, period. Now by all reports that is not because Rondo does not work on it, he just isn't good. 2. You got me there. OTOH, Davis is an even bigger car wreck in Orlando. 3. I don't blame Doc for Green all that much, fitting a guy in on the fly in the C's system was no piece of cake. In hindsight Danny may have been better off letting Perk walk at the end of the year. 4. I think he has brough the Steamer along just fine. 5. Ray Allen off the bench is more complex than many folks think. Bradley has come on very nicely but Ray creates spacing issues by his very presence on the starting 5 for defenses. 6. Did Bradley really earn more minutes before attrition. He is not a VG point guard and n the second unit he wasn't seeing the cut to the basket opportunities he is now. 7. Sasha? Really? Maybe we can get Troy Murphy back too. 8. Isn't this just more of the Bradley argument?  
    Posted by fivekatz[/QUOTE]

maybe i'm just too old fashioned- it used to be that people just used to become adequately proficient, 70% is the bogey for adequate, really 75 for a PG, before you progressed in terms of higher levels of play.  they put Z E R O pressure on rondo to improve that aspect and they got no improvement.  i'm not talking jump shooting necessarily but free throw shooting so you don't have hack a rondo and rondo being shy and unable to handle the ball in the fourth quarter. 

you do not have to be a good shooter to shoot 70% from the line.  but ask for nothing, as rivers did, and you shall receive nothing as far as improvement goes.  they never said, you'll start as long as you can shoot 70% FT's.  did they?

davis is a wreck in orlando.  that's interesting.  i could have swore it was duh-wight howard who was wrecking ORL singlehandedly this year with the day to day flip flops on whether he was leaving or not, happy or not.  nobody can play under those circumstances.  davis came from a competitor team with real leaders and people on it to a team with a flim flam man in howard- who in a contract year is the biggest stench-maker of all time.  howard has ruined himself (40% free throws- very focused on his game) and the whole team.  that is not davis' fault.  maybe some proof of that would be davis starts at center yesterday when howard is out with MPH, and gets 18 pts and 16 rebs.  there's nothing wrong with davis, he just wants to win- a wooden indian would have gotten tired of howard's act and then ensuing blame game on teamates who were so sick and tired of him they didn't want to look at him.

coaches have done way better jobs of integrating people than we did with jeff green.

if you think doc's done right by playing ray 35 or more a game ever since we obtained ray then you know nothing about ball.  or shooters.

steamer was NOT developed with in-game experience earlier in the year, only after jerlame was gone.  other than that steamer might get 14 minutes, 3 minutes a DNP- no rhythm at all- you can't get development w/o rhythm.  now it's too late in the season to "develop" and you have to live with what happens.  there was a lost opportunity and steamer could be much further along right now if doc wasn't on fantasy island that he was going to run jermaine 25 minutes a night x 60 games plus the playoffs and KG take the rest of the minutes at the 5.  dumb planning.

Bradley is a horrible point guard, always has been.  it's a coach's job to recognize that and evaluate whether avery can essentially be a 6-2 tony allen type of player.  now, by attrition, we see that it looks like he is capable of that role.  not only that but the team starts games better with avery-rondo in the back court then sitting around in the half court set waiting for ray to come off of five curls and 3 picks.  do ya think that other teams have those routes a little bit scouted by now?  time to mix it up? 

time to spice up the team by introducing a 6th man of consequence?  mchale did it, walton did it, maxwell did it.  i know it's not really in style to make ego-vets these days into 6th men but we should have been able to do it.  doc didn't even try it.  and now that pietrus is gone, we have no scoring punch off the bench.

time after time, doc either doesn't do the right things when he should be doing them and then is forced into doing the right thing by attrition via injury.  this is nothing new.  the only thing he's really done consistently is give rondo carte blanche, play the treads off of ray's sneakers and hold KG's minutes down.   and he's a good out of bounds play guy.  one of the best.  this does not make a great head coach.  or necessarily a good one.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Doc is doing just a fantastic job.  He is an excellent coach. 1)  Just look at how Avery Bradley and Steimer are developing.  Doc was able to identify their strengths and build upon them to give them confidence that they belong.  Now look at how they are discovering themselves.  Who would have seen Steimer performing this way in the off season? 2)  Just look at how well the veterans accept the changes to their roles.  Granted that a lot of credit goes to them.  But Doc has to be able to sell them the changes. 3)  Doc saw the various flashes and was able to synthesize a vision to create an elite team.  He was then able to work belief into the various players and help them grow to accpet the vision.  The vision is that of a defense first team (nothing new there) whose offense is based upon motion and cutting.  I love it.  Builds upon the best skills of Rondo, AB and Paul Pierce. 4)  Doc has managed to keep his team believing despite various injuries.  And he gives credit where credit is due.  He says that the locker room strength allows him to do all this, and that is a fact.  But we have to appreciate the general as well.
    Posted by prakash[/QUOTE]

Great post and I agree with you 100%. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from gxs. Show gxs's posts

I feel Doc has done a great job. For one thing, Doc doesn't overmanage,  but does supply the essentials, including managing minutes for veterans and end-of-quarter plays.

As to Ray Allen, I think Doc is likely to use him where his need is greatest -- as a 3 instead of a 2. That way he can continue to exploit the new Rondo-Bradley axis.

Sections
Shortcuts