Coaching Vacancy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

Coaching Vacancy

With all the talk about Doc's replacement, how has everyone not been talking about George Karl? He was the coach of the year, and obviously, unjustly fired. He's a guy who gets the most out of his players, and I'd love to see how he would work this rebuild.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Re: Coaching Vacancy

Not a good fit.  i don't think he has enough time left to rebuild.  Not saying he's dying or anything,  but we need a younger energy guy.  Lawrence franks would do.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

I think it's going to be Del Negro

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

THE DUKE  .....how about Danny just taking over for a year or two.....?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

I think it's going to be Del Negro

I think it is going to Tyrone Lue.Danny brought him 3 years ago to learn how to be a coach.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Vinny would make an excellent HC here in Boston. However I have an even better idea How about they sign Patrick Ewing to coach this team, and the reason why I say PE is becuase they are going to draft a big and what better teacher? Lawrence Frank would also be a good choice provided Doc doesn't take the entire staff with him. To bad Tom Thibideau did so well in Chicago.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I like the idea, but I haven't heard him speak lately.  I don't remember having a real outgoing persona.  But I might be wrong.  Honestly I'm probably thinking back to college.