Cole as a Celtic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Cole as a Celtic

This guy was drafted right after our very own JJ.  Do you think he would be getting any playing time if he were a Celtic?   I think our own Moore could very well do the same thing I saw from Cole last nite with the exception of getting by with pushing off with his left arm, and getting by with a moving defensive charge where he was obviously moving.  (BTW that would have gotten the game withing 5 pts.)

Would he or wouldn't he get to play for Doc?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Re: Cole as a Celtic

In Response to Cole as a Celtic:
    [QUOTE]This guy was drafted right after our very own JJ.  Do you think he would be getting any playing time if he were a Celtic?   I think our own Moore could very well do the same thing I saw from Cole last nite with the exception of getting by with pushing off with his left arm, and getting by with a moving defensive charge where he was obviously moving.  (BTW that would have gotten the game withing 5 pts.) Would he or wouldn't he get to play for Doc?
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Nope...Doc wouldnt have played him..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Hmmm I would never have thought of that.   I believe the question was  "Do you think?"

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

If he were a Celtic, Cole would be sitting on the end of the bench watching Avery Bradley doing nothing on the court wondering why he's not getting any minutes.

I know it's a ways away but I would love to see us draft Austin Rivers.  I really wonder if he'd get any playing time with Doc as our coach.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Cole as a Celtic:
    [QUOTE]If he were a Celtic, Cole would be sitting on the end of the bench watching Avery Bradley doing nothing on the court wondering why he's not getting any minutes. I know it's a ways away but I would love to see us draft Austin Rivers.  I really wonder if he'd get any playing time with Doc as our coach.
    Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]

That is a interesting question Petey.  Not sure but I think Doc kept AB on the bench in the second half.  You know I hate to second guess Doc but  when you see players produce in games, or you get a glimpse of what they could do, you tend to wonder what they can actually do.  Avery Bradley doesn't even give many glimpses.  I don't think I have seen more than 1-2 positives from Avery in 4 games this year. I remember we use to ask if Raef Lafrenz had something on Doc and that was the reason he go so many minutes. Maybe Avery was doing more that visiting Doc during his visit to him in the off season. Maybe he captured some video. Laughing

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

OneOnOne, I agree with you.  I simply used AB as an example of someone Cole would be watching while sitting at the end of the bench.  Right now, Moore is in that spot wondering why AB is taking some of HIS minutes (first or second half).

Moore is probably thinking that, as a rookie, he can do no worse but can probably do better if given the chance.

If Moore is given a chance tonight with 12 minutes and scores 8 points and grabs 4 rebounds and makes just a few minor rookie defensive mistakes, I'd say he had a good night and it was worth playing him.  But we'll never know because Doc won't play him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

The difference is this - MIA has Chalmers, we have RONDO!!

So, NO, he wouldn't be playing, why would he?  Now, if he were a SG of a SF, then, yes!!

11. This post has been removed.