Comcast Sportsnet Celtics coverage (Complaints + Observations)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Comcast Sportsnet Celtics coverage (Complaints + Observations)

I just wanna know why Tanguay and Marshalls NUTS are on display under that stupid TABLE!!!

-During the games, can we have more player info pop up during free throws, Like height weight and position. We know our players but we don't know the opponent!

Can we get some scouting reports on the opposition? Strengths and weaknesses? You do have the internet right?

During a free throw, on the right hand side of the screen we could have this info as a layover with his skill set or his fg %'s from the 3, foul line and field for his career (makes it easy for you to do a one and done player file instead of constant updates), and whether he is right or left handed shooter.

All you have to do is copy it from NBA.com! It would make game presentation infinitely more informative. We don't want Mike wasting his breath on those mundane stats.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Re: Comcast Sportsnet Celtics coverage (Complaints + Observations)

I personally don't want the screen to show anything but the game.  No little mini-box in the corner showing the game while the screen is taken up by stats, promos for the next game, interviews with war heros or owners or celebs.  No close-up of the guy who just scored running back upcourt while the oither team is running a fast break.  And no stupid little cartoon or ad in the crawlspace.

I tune in to watch basketball, not drivel.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Re: Comcast Sportsnet Celtics coverage (Complaints + Observations)

Yeah, I've got it. During free throws you'll have a see through vertical overlay sponsored by somebody called "The Scouting Report".

"The Scouting Report" is brought to you by Lowe's "Never Stop Improving". Ha ha ha...

Sections
Shortcuts