Comments RE: "Globe's" PREMATURE TO BREAK UP....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Comments RE: "Globe's" PREMATURE TO BREAK UP....

"There is little reason the Celtics could not bring the Big Three back for at least another season.”  I agree !!!  Our biggest need to supplement the Big 3 and keeping what could be the best PG duo in Celtic history, Rondo & AB, and Bass, Pietrus, Stiemsma & returning Wilcox & Green, IS 2, AT LEAST, BIG BANGERS 6’-11"-7 FT CENTERS ! If we can’t get Hibbert from Indy & maybe even D.Howard, KG could control his antics, we go to the draft for the 2 best biggies available, trading up if possible.

Although there maybe potential in some of these, they are all expendable: Daniels, Dooling, Hollins, JJ, Moore, Pavlovic & Williams.

What do you guys think ???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

Re: Comments RE: "Globe's" PREMATURE TO BREAK UP....

Agreed w/the column, & with what you added--here's hoping they keep the guys for another run.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

It all comes down to cost.  KG at a lesser contract is worth it, but let's see what this team can do before we decide to re-sign him.  If they lose before the ECF, is it worth a reunion tour? If you re-sign KG, I don't think the C's can make a rich enough offer to Hibbert that would preclude Indy from matching, assuming he's an RFA.  There are some interesting pieces in place, hopefully Danny can bring in a difference maker via the draft.  What a bad year to be holding a wad of cash headed into FA though!   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Pretty funny that a year ago everybody was so hyped up about all the stars that would be available for the celts in FA....might turn out to be a bust.
    Given that I agree with trying to keep the big 3 here but not at all costs, and they have to accept lesser roles (except pierce).

Sections
Shortcuts