CONCERN: just ONE road victory against the WEST all year! will we just flip the script + switch in the PLAYOFFS?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

Re: CONCERN: just ONE road victory against the WEST all year! will we just flip the script + switch in the PLAYOFFS?

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

YEP, THIS TEAM IS MAKING THE PLAYOFFS. BARRING KG OR PP GOING DOWN, JUST CANT C ANOTHER SCENARIO. but i am getting concerned and rechecking that koolaid every so often.i mean, when u ponder this while knowing we are under .500 vs .500 TEAMS (GREAT STAT), it makes u scratch your head. but we have beaten okc and others in defending da house. its like we come together at that point. this team reminds me of the red sox' daniel bard. or the sawx in general.. could be one hella ride as we go all the way to the finals while upsetting the heatles or we could crash and burn and be blowed out in the first round! right now, logic has gone him home, not betting anything, i just have faith, hope and love for my green.. we'll c! life of a fan!

Don't be fooled by this Celtics teams similarities to other Celtics teams of the past few years that turned it on in the playoffs. This team doesnt have near the man power those teams have and KB and Paul are serval years older. For all those that said don't trade KG and Paul enjoy it's not going to be pretty.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: CONCERN: just ONE road victory against the WEST all year! will we just flip the script + switch in the PLAYOFFS?

Unless the Celtics can move up in the standings, it is going to very difficult for them to win even one playoff round since they have been horrible on the road this season.   It is usually the teams that play better during the 2nd half that have the most success in the playoffs.  I will remain optimistic but definitely believe that they have to win more road games for the remainder of the regular season. 

Sections
Shortcuts