Conferemce inequality!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Re: Conferemce inequality!

In Response to Re: Conferemce inequality!:
    Truth hurts huh. Imagine going 20+ years without winning a conference championship in a conference best described as.......weak!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

Imagine living in a city that only has one contender out of what, 8 pro teams?

The thing about LA is, when the NBA season ends, so does its competitive sports.  Unless you count surfing.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

soups must not know where USC is located. Cool

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Conferemce inequality! : Imagine living in a city that only has one contender out of what, 8 pro teams? The thing about LA is, when the NBA season ends, so does its competitive sports.  Unless you count surfing.
    Posted by soups

Not that anyone cares, but apparently the Dodgers may be pretty good this year.  Dodgers fans don't bother me nearly as much, though!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

In Response to Re: Conferemce inequality! : Wow.  Not a lot of bball knowledge, huh?  The good news is, you can learn.  Start by looking at what LA did against Miami, Boston, and Chicago.  That's all you need to know...2-4 so far against those teams.  Boston beat you by 13; Miami killed you guys by 16...that wasn't even a game. LA's lucky they're not in the same league as these three.  You should know this by now.  But don't let those pesky stats get in the way of your idiocy.  Your confidence is nothing but masked fear.  Funny to watch.
    Posted by soups

If my memory serves me correctly, the Lakers were 0-2 against the Cavs last year, and ended up beating the team that knocked the Cavs out in the Finals.

Also the Lakers were 0-2 against the Magic in 2009 in the season, and we all know how that turned out. But don't let those pesky stats get in the way of your idiocy. Thanks for playing! Cool

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In the Bird/Magic Era both teams were loaded......the Eastern Conference was tougher as evidenced by the term "The Big Four" which was invented by the media and generally accepted...sure the Lakers won 5 to the Celtics 3 (Philly swept the Lakers and the Pistons won one as I recall) Fans of both teams are fond of saying....well if we had Bynum in '08....or, well if we had Perk last year....consider this: In the first title of the Bird Era, Cedric Maxwell was the Finals MVP....in the first Bird/Magic championship encounter Maxwell was the hero of game 7....when they met the following year, Maxwell was injured and hardly played (he averaged 10 mpg throughout the entire payoffs that year and missed a lot of the Finals action)....Bird was MVP and shooting lights out until he reportedly got into a bar fight and injured his shooting hand....he was a shell of himself....Lakers finally beat the Celtics....next year we demolished the league (crushing the Lakers both times) and won another title.....unfortunately the Lakers lost to Houston so we did not get our revenge...and the following year? ....the Celtic squad resembled a mash unit and lost in six...I believe a healthy Celtic team would've won all three encounters....yep, pure speculation....
    Posted by Duke4

I think I know that one, Duke - check out my quotes!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

In Response to Re: Conferemce inequality! : I think I know that one, Duke - check out my quotes!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Hedley you are right on brother!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

I think your mothers are calling.  It must be bedtime.  Sixth grade can be hard.

Sections
Shortcuts