Conference standings

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Conference standings

The Celtics are #1 in the East and have a 4 game lead over Miami in the loss column...

The Lakers are #4 and, if the playoffs started today, would play Oaklahoma City.....beginning on the road if I am not mistaken...

Boston is already 2-0 vs Miami....and on pace for 60 wins...

Yes we lost today....but all in all, we are in good shape.....and we are waiting for Rondo, West, and Perkins to resume playing....I like our chances...and I think the Lakers (who are still the champs) may be slipping in the West..

It's still a long season....stay tuned my friends....I'm still having a good feeling about #18 and getting the big three another ring...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Conference standings

In Response to Re: Conference standings:
    In Response to Conference standings : I think the Heat win against the Fakers say more about how much the Fakers have slipped than it does about the Heat.  The Heat are good no doubt but the Fakers are just too full of themselves.  The Fakers may be the 4th best team out west.
    Posted by OneOnOne

I still expect the Lakers to improve this season, but they are definitely not playing like the best team in the Western Conference.  Their are many good teams in the Western Conference and many of them can make it to the NBA finals this year.  Still too early in the season to try to predict what will happen.
    The standings can change drastically because of injuries or one team getting hot or having a losing streak. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Re: Conference standings

In Response to Conference standings:
    The Celtics are #1 in the East and have a 4 game lead over Miami in the loss column... The Lakers are #4 and, if the playoffs started today, would play Oaklahoma City.....beginning on the road if I am not mistaken... Boston is already 2-0 vs Miami....and on pace for 60 wins... Yes we lost today....but all in all, we are in good shape.....and we are waiting for Rondo, West, and Perkins to resume playing....I like our chances...and I think the Lakers (who are still the champs) may be slipping in the West.. It's still a long season....stay tuned my friends....I'm still having a good feeling about #18 and getting the big three another ring...
    Posted by Duke4

The Celtics are on pace for more than 60 wins. Their on pace for about 67 wins currently. I dought if they will keep up this pace as they haven't made any west coast trips yet. I expect to C's to finish with a minimum of 60 wins and a max. of 65. the way the Spurs and Mavs are playing, the C's may have to win 65 to guarantee home court advantage thoughout the finals.
        On the bright side, the C's are playing over .800% and they've had several major injuries. If they can get healthy by February and stay healthy things will really be looking bright.

Sections
Shortcuts